Battle injury restriction

Black Rain

Question

I think currently fighting BI warriors is just frustrating, especially since the DZ is small enough that extended fights can easily be BI warriored even at maps quite far away from hospitals. I would like to suggest a rework on how BI works

The problem: It is too easy to BI warrior maps far away from the hospital, fights automatically become unwinnable (unless your group is very large)

My suggestion: Lock players inside safezones while on BI, i.e. they can only use safezone maps while they have BI

Reasons for this:

• Village defence would remain unchanged. It allows players to still defend inside their village and close territory against large raids (GD, Maps where noobs train).
  • Because of how maps link, players sitting in DZ would still have to pass through players 
  • Would make fights close to village more enjoyable, rather than relying solely on finding players deep in DZ
  • Players abusing BI to claim bounty would be less prevelant (I know people like this but I think it takes away from the point of being high on the bounty book. That should be earned, not artificially preserved)

Let me know what you guys think. 

• Like 9
  • Shocked 1

19 hours ago, Persona Kurama said:

I don't think it is good to have a game that penalizes you hardcore for playing. There should be more surrounding maps, more buildings with things to do, exits to hospitals etc rather than basically locking you out of the game with Bi for 5m everytime you die. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD66tGjkZDQ that's the reason why bi should change for longer timer death after death that how typical leaf fight looks like :) 

3 minutes ago, Tsunade Hinode said:

:D

from first 5 min coz i wont waste my time show us that you killed like 5 ppl maybe 6 which are totally random for sand or stay in missing pepe is the only one there

im reminding leaf tactic
stay and wait for 40 players
rush
die
bi warrior

sand tactic
go to mini
wait 1h for leafies because they want fight on dz
wipe them xtimes
die bcs bi warrioring is too stronk

leaf raiding sand village 
leaf entering gd
killing 5 ppl
WOW sand empty :)

57 minutes ago, Sukki said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD66tGjkZDQ that's the reason why bi should change for longer timer death after death that how typical leaf fight looks like :) 

I don't get what this video is supposed to show. You showed people fighting against Bi and were able to dip whenever they wanted to. It just means that Bi doesn't need to get worst. 

28 minutes ago, Sukki said:

from first 5 min coz i wont waste my time show us that you killed like 5 ppl maybe 6 which are totally random for sand or stay in missing pepe is the only one there

im reminding leaf tactic
stay and wait for 40 players
rush
die
bi warrior

sand tactic
go to mini
wait 1h for leafies because they want fight on dz
wipe them xtimes
die bcs bi warrioring is too stronk

leaf raiding sand village 
leaf entering gd
killing 5 ppl
WOW sand empty :)

This was an unnecessary comment. This matter isn't Sand vs Leaf. Also do not let me remind you of the endless situations where Leaf were in dz and Lumy logged on 3 different alts to pop tags and a bunch to spy etc etc. Your village isn't high and mighty and it has nothing to do with this conversation.

-----

Bi should not worsen. Instead there should be more buildings, side maps and exits for better tactical gameplay. 

• Like 1

can we stay on topic and not turn this thread into a leaf vs sand thread like every other thread. The problems have been mentioned, react and upvote the solutions you think would be the best fix.

Yes bigger DZ and more maps is a good idea, but this will take time to implement. We need a quicker solution

• Like 1

I am generally of the opinion that the way BI works currently in open world is restrictive enough. I don't think it should be changed to make it harder for the side already losing the fight, usually defending their village.

However, I could see the addition of a preventive measure stopping players with the BI debuff from entering instanced regions (Toad Land, Land of Iron). I could see that as being a useful feature. Given the ease of access from the Toad right in the village.