CE Arena won't close

Atrane

• 2 weeks later...

In reference to this fix to the mist academy:

@Uedawe request that you consider bug report made by our Hokage, as glitch continues to be abused to gain unfair adventage in pvp raids/destroying the raid points. Especially current gen of Akatsuki seems to be fond of invulnerability provided by the no-zone, to regen/heal, damage people chasing them with summons and jump out yet again.

In my opinion extended period (weeks? months already?) of bug abuse deserves a suitable punishment as well.
unknown.png

Edit: Rethinking this matter again, it may be more beneficial to straight out call abusers by name. @Boo @fox @bunny Cheers...

• Like 2

This is true and also to make it fair for them when in combat you shouldn't be able to run into your clan house. I noticed when I am getting attacked I can easily just run to the clan house door, hit it and go right in. This should be looked into as well to make it fair for enemies raiding.

• Like 4

Leaf arena Is supposed to be used as a place for leaf villagers to spar at.
But the the problem with leaf's arena is that, everyone can access it, Unlike other village arenas which no one can access except for their villagers.
It wouldn't be much of a deal for us leafies if it was just another building where they hide at, but because you cannot attack them within the leaf arena.
It makes it the perfect place for all sorts of enemy ninja to hide, regen, log out, distract, and the list goes on.
As @Tekkey Hinode said this is not a new discovery, this has been unresolved for a lot of time now, and we expect that this will be taken care of as soon as possible.

image.thumb.png.86a66a9e18c0932a13b050f0df90fa6d.png

Just make it like the other arenas, that is all we ask for.

• Like 2

Welcome to the daily feed of the ongoing abuse! No images sadly. :(

Thank you @Suga for proving our campaign to get rid of this bug only makes the pvp fair. Tried to abuse the broken arena and failed to enter somehow (due to poison bug most likely, so not a fix).
Also @Ninjutsu has been reported by leaf ninja @Bonsai to abuse it this night to hide from the pursuers.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tekkey Hinode said:

Welcome to the daily feed of the ongoing abuse! No images sadly. :(

Thank you @Suga for proving our campaign to get rid of this bug only makes the pvp fair. Tried to abuse the broken arena and failed to enter somehow (due to poison bug most likely, so not a fix).
Also @Ninjutsu has been reported by leaf ninja @Bonsai to abuse it this night to hide from the pursuers.

Wasn't aware this was a bug, I only briefly stayed in there anyway.

Daily reminder of the ongoing abuse:
unknown.png
unknown.png
Think this time it's self explanatory. After a big fight, @fox was seeking refuge at the bugged leaf's arena. When the number of the leaf ninjas waiting for him increased, he straight out logged out there - in the no zone. After a brief period, he tried to log in, but became too scared to try out his luck with me and even attempt to run out. :D As of this moment, he remains there.
Can this be fixed already?

PS. Let's all be friends! <3

• Like 1

On 2/6/2021 at 9:12 PM, Maj said:

This is true and also to make it fair for them when in combat you shouldn't be able to run into your clan house. I noticed when I am getting attacked I can easily just run to the clan house door, hit it and go right in. This should be looked into as well to make it fair for enemies raiding.

Maj is smort, be like Maj! Fix people going in clan houses/hospital while being in combat, as well as the arena. Don't be hypocritical.

Sooo @fox, my new friend... are you saying it's ok to bug abuse, because <input whatever dumb reasons>? Do your excuses even matter? Bug abusing is bug abusing.

I've been waiting for the pinged abusers to start making a commotion about their hurt self esteem... I think the names of your current suppoters speak volumes:
unknown.png
I see there some people abusing the bug and being scared of it being fixed. Like always, guys, thank you for your contribution to drawing the Nin Staff attention to the problem. ;)

I don't recall saying in this topic that no combat lock on the clan house entrances is fair. Did I say that? <checks> Nope, I didn't. In my opinion: that should be fixed as well, as it was frequently abused by enemies coming to Leaf to hide and regenerate in the area where they were unreachable to most of the pursuers. Again - in my opinion hospital is a different story, as it's each village's last stand (and as far as i know, it works the same in each village = feature, not a bug).

Other arenas were fixed by Ueda, to not let non-villagers in. Why should Leaf's be the only one broken? It's clearly not as Ueda intended. Can this be fixed already?

@Tekkey Hinodeso lemme get this right,its abuse if i run to CE arena even tho u could combat block me and stop me from that,but its ok for u to run in hosp even IN combat? And its not abuse? I like how the hosp bug was a thing for so long and u never tried to report it despite the fact u just said it should be fixed but once u saw me or a few more ppl run to CE u instantly make a post about it

Comon homie C:

You've got wrong thesis, so no wonder you get wrong result of your deduction. This is not a bug, unlike the Leaf Arena not being able to be closed to non-leafs, while the others village's are being closed. Can this be fixed already?

PS. When Atrane made 1st post and this topic, it was already well know bug and frequently abused by enemies. Is over a month of observing this abuse instantly? I dare to disagree.

Rouges can't run to hosp in combat and it's a village so ya its a bug lol besides u have numbers + 2 orgs anbu and 12g and ofc bi warriors u r one of the best at bi warrioring too no offense but before complaining about something u could easily forbidden me from doing (by simpley map tagging me) try and get the real stuff fixed first ty.

I agree, fix the bug, if the arena says closed it shouldn't be open to rogues. 

Thing is, there is no way for rogues to tell if the arena is closed or open, therefore your suggestion of punishing the 'abusers' as you so call them is laughable. 

Atrane made the post, hopefully it's fixed then I can make a post about hospitals in every village locking you from entering if you are in combat 

1 hour ago, Tekkey Hinode said:

Sooo @fox, my new friend... are you saying it's ok to bug abuse, because <input whatever dumb reasons>? Do your excuses even matter? Bug abusing is bug abusing.

I've been waiting for the pinged abusers to start making a commotion about their hurt self esteem... I think the names of your current suppoters speak volumes:
unknown.png
I see there some people abusing the bug and being scared of it being fixed. Like always, guys, thank you for your contribution to drawing the Nin Staff attention to the problem. ;)

I don't recall saying in this topic that no combat lock on the clan house entrances is fair. Did I say that? <checks> Nope, I didn't. In my opinion: that should be fixed as well, as it was frequently abused by enemies coming to Leaf to hide and regenerate in the area where they were unreachable to most of the pursuers. Again - in my opinion hospital is a different story, as it's each village's last stand (and as far as i know, it works the same in each village = feature, not a bug).

Other arenas were fixed by Ueda, to not let non-villagers in. Why should Leaf's be the only one broken? It's clearly not as Ueda intended. Can this be fixed already?

Sorry, but you sound super self entitled. Literally no one is defending a bug, if it is indeed not intended and can be called that, we are just pointing to other stuff that aren't supposed to happen, but yall still do. Saying its abuse to hide in a building, so you don't die is super ironic, because of villagers being able to hide inside hospitals/clan buildings WHILE BEING IN COMBAT. Seeing people run towards hospital the second they sense danger is hilarious.
Yall are the ones making a topic about it, so how are is our self esteem hurt? I didn't even know you can walk inside that arena til a while ago and I've literally only been inside once, why would I care if its fixed or not lol.
By your own logic, if you CAN'T walk inside Takumi's hospital while in combat, why should you be able to as a villager???

1 hour ago, fox said:
15 hours ago, fox said:

its really bad when enemies seeks to CE arena but its ok for leafies to run in hosp even when they in combat? atleast u have to be OFF  combat to get in the CE arena @Tekkey Hinodemaybe consider as well getting the leaf hosp bug fixed

@Tekkey Hinodeso lemme get this right,its abuse if i run to CE arena even tho u could combat block me and stop me from that,but its ok for u to run in hosp even IN combat? And its not abuse? I like how the hosp bug was a thing for so long and u never tried to report it despite the fact u just said it should be fixed but once u saw me or a few more ppl run to CE u instantly make a post about it

Comon homie C:

Alright let me explain some things cause you got some stuff wrong.
First of all, Leaf CE arena just like hospital, can be entered even when IN combat both in and out. and once you are in the no zone there is really no way of stopping from logging off [except from killing you with a summon before you log off(which weirdly does do damage in there){attacking someone with a summon does not pvp lock them}]
Second we never said running into hospital even when in pvp is okay. 
It's a thing in all Non Rogue Villages, the reason why we are complaining is that all the other non rogue villages have their CE arena locked, so this is unfair towards the leaf. cause while they don't need to worry about that, we do.

If you have problems with the Hospitals being entered even when pvp locked, you can make a different post, this is not the place to state your frustrations with a different matter that we aren't discussing here.

8 minutes ago, Black Rain said:

I agree, fix the bug, if the arena says closed it shouldn't be open to rogues. 

Thing is, there is no way for rogues to tell if the arena is closed or open, therefore your suggestion of punishing the 'abusers' as you so call them is laughable. 

Atrane made the post, hopefully it's fixed then I can make a post about hospitals in every village locking you from entering if you are in combat 

As for this, People who've been in the game for a while, remember that entering the CE leaf arena has always been open to anyone, back then there were no restrictions, so really leaf was just outdated, and with that knowledge that anyone can entered they kept entering.
whether they knew it or not at first doesn't matter, if they keep entering leaf CE, that means they are aware of this "bug" and so yeah they abuse it.
Therefore calling them abusers is legitimate.

• Like 2