CE Arena won't close

Atrane

This was tested again, you cannot enter while in combat.  (I could have sworn last time it worked)
Thank you for correcting me.

But as for Black rain's comment, This was never meant to be a feature, if you look at other villages they have no feature like that.
What I'm assuming is that it is a feature that was used by the GMs only, and right now it's bugged, or just turned on and someone forgot to turn it off.
Non leaf villagers who go in CE arena, whether they know about this "feature" or not does not matter. because I think we all can agree that having a place for enemy villagers where they cannot be attacked or punished, in your village is not intended. they shouldn't be even able to do that in the first place.
I'm sorry but it's an abuse.

we can go on and on forever with this trying to justify ourselves.
But I think we all got across how we see the situation, You'll see it that way I'll see it that way.

Please do not mistake me for being mad or offended by any of your comments and replies,
If anything I appreciate you guys a lot for commenting on this matter/topic, so thank you @Black Rain and @fox ;)

Hopefully this will get fixed soon. and we could move on fixing other stuff.

4 hours ago, Roei said:

Non leaf villagers who go in CE arena, whether they know about this "feature" or not does not matter. because I think we all can agree that having a place for enemy villagers where they cannot be attacked or punished, in your village is not intended. they shouldn't be even able to do that in the first place.
I'm sorry but it's an abuse.

Just because your opinion is that it's abuse does not mean it is actually abuse. 

You can make the same argument starting with 'I think...' on many things like GF combo, sand entrance, mapswap, ping related advantages.

From the point of a new/naïve player, they would see it as any other building in leaf and use it the same. I agree it's a bug but calling for punishment on 'abusers' is the most hilarious witch hunt yet.

• Funny 1

On 2/6/2021 at 7:52 PM, Tekkey Hinode said:

In reference to this fix to the mist academy:

@Uedawe request that you consider bug report made by our Hokage, as glitch continues to be abused to gain unfair adventage in pvp raids/destroying the raid points. Especially current gen of Akatsuki seems to be fond of invulnerability provided by the no-zone, to regen/heal, damage people chasing them with summons and jump out yet again.

In my opinion extended period (weeks? months already?) of bug abuse deserves a suitable punishment as well.
unknown.png

Edit: Rethinking this matter again, it may be more beneficial to straight out call abusers by name. @Boo @fox @bunny Cheers...

Freak.

• Like 1

On 2/18/2021 at 1:14 AM, fox said:

its really bad when enemies seeks to CE arena but its ok for leafies to run in hosp even when they in combat?

Definetely worth talking about, but it doesn’t change the fact that you willingly abuse a bug to gain an advantage over other players. if someone else abused a bug , you should definetely report this bug or even the players, but that your reaction on getting called out by people who don’t want you to abuse a bug is to point with fingers on others and be like “BUT THEY ALSO DO” is really kindergarten level man... why not find a more mature way and actually stop it and find a solution ?

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Black Rain said:

Just because your opinion is that it's abuse does not mean it is actually abuse. 

You can make the same argument starting with 'I think...' on many things like GF combo, sand entrance, mapswap, ping related advantages.

From the point of a new/naïve player, they would see it as any other building in leaf and use it the same. I agree it's a bug but calling for punishment on 'abusers' is the most hilarious witch hunt yet.

First of all I never mentioned wanting to punish those who abused the Leaf CE arena.
People who used the dodgeball npc, weren't punished for using it, it's just was a problem with the game, not the players.
If there's something wrong in the game that is not intended that is exploitable, people are gonna do it.
You would be stupid not to use such things that the games offer for your benefits.

Another example for this would be for way back when you could get a guy who had GD mission and shared it with others over and over, and people would use that for their whole daily missions to get money quickly. when it was later found out, sharing missions was removed, rory explained that sharing missions was intended for people to help each other and have a good time together doing missions, but it was easily exploitable.
Sometimes it's the game's problem for allowing such things.

Heck, I'll even admit that I used to do the same thing. (Trying to get someone to share "GD" mission with me)

"Back in earlier versions of the game, we could already see this behavior when we allowed players to share missions (this was an experiment that Seth did). What happened was the entire game play became a matter of finding players with the high experience missions and begging them to share it with you. Because you'd be stupid not to!"

(here he talks about experience rather than money/ryo but you get the point).

Here's a link to the full Post.

I think we might have misunderstood each other,
I don't wish to punish those who abused the Leaf CE arena, they shouldn't.
But calling them abusers is definitely, Right/Legitimate. 

But calling it anything else but abuse is quite literally a joke.

I really don't want us to get the wrong idea of what each other thought, I hope I got my opinion is across now.

Pretty sure the reported people will be punished not only for abusing such bug but for using the new and old client to login at two different accounts at same time.Also,if they have abused the bug multiple times then it is possible for them to be either temporarily banned or simply given 10-15 Warning Points.All we gotta do is be patient and wait for Ueda's return arc 

• Like 1
  • Boring 1

9 hours ago, BloodKin said:

Pretty sure the reported people will be punished not only for abusing such bug but for using the new and old client to login at two different accounts at same time.Also,if they have abused the bug multiple times then it is possible for them to be either temporarily banned or simply given 10-15 Warning Points.All we gotta do is be patient and wait for Ueda's return arc 

There's 0 reason in punishing for a thing such as this. 

Welcome back with the daily news about ongoing abuse of the Leaf arena's bugged entrance. Let's look forward towards the culprits (and their fanclub) devising and posting fun and believable justifications for their blatant breaking of the nin's terms of use. Care to guess what's it going to be this time? Leave propositions in the comments! ;)
A...were they not aware they're abusing?
B...had they no way to confirm if the arena was open or closed (if the door's not locked, you're basically asking to be robbed - common rogue knowledge!).
C...there's a other X bug/mechanic in the game! That means it's ok to abuse, as long as all the bugs in the game aren't fixed.
unknown.png
As always thanks for the contribution @Boo and our regular @fox, both of the Akatsuki rp friendly crew (that's why it was forcibly reset, right? Right???). They hid in our arena, healed themselves and attacked pursuers with summons, then sneaked out and escaped the village. Can this be fixed already?

PS. @Basic my best guess as to "why" is - I don't run recording program while i play. I only have time to catch a single moment, maybe two. Sadly i was more interested in the enemy abusing the game rules to give himself adventage in pvp (sic!), than Leafies training their summons on the target of opportunity.

• Like 2

Daily excuse is.... LEAF NUMBERS! Has anyone put his money on this? No? Guess we wait until tomorrow for another example of abuse... or do we? Not even a 15 minutes ago our rp friendly akatsuki crew @Boo & @fox (with friends @Scooby Doo and [Edit: and @Sakashi - thank you Scooby for ratting your comrade in abuse]) tried to go for the new record and abuse arena again >>>in a matter of hours<<<. Edit: This time only Boo managed to enter, due to sensory lock by yours truly. Can this be fixed already?

And for the kids for for whom reading walls of texts might be ehem... challenging (don't worry Ainz, I gotchu, bro ;D) here's the TLDR version of this topics whole purpose: game's bug is being abused for the pvp adventage. Can this be fixed already @Ueda?