CE Arena won't close

Atrane

On 2/25/2021 at 7:13 AM, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Wah wah it's not fair the enemies are killing us wah wah , these are the same leafies that don't go anywhere unless they're 20 plus, crying about such trivial things, spamming the game mods to do something about it "wah wah akatsuki are killing us wah ban them" jesus 

I'll have to say that Leafies do not hunt anymore in 20+ numbers,that's just a rumor which has gotten really old and is not fun the way it was supposed to be back then.If you put some thinking in your brain,im pretty sure you can find other villages hunting either with groups or with puppets/swords who are annoying to deal with.
"Leaf hunts with 20+" bullshit has to stop because its not the same.Just lookie at other villages lmao

• Like 2

On 2/26/2021 at 2:19 PM, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

says the one who hovers my dead body with 10 ppl and spam dog, real mature

What about when you kill my fellow hispanic ninja and say "Oh just doing border patrol." ?

Everything was mature up until you started commenting. I think it's absolutely hilarious that Akatsuki will always try to bend the rules or manipulate broken mechanics to get their way. The same way they kept begging Erox to make the fights during war event more favorable to them, but as soon as they're called out for bug abusing, which that's exactly what it is, bug abuse, they start saying Leaf are cry babies.

@Atrane You should announce on the forums that the Leaf CE arena from this point on is locked, and any enemy ninja found entering it without permission (clearly, it is locked and nobody should be in it) will be reported for bug abuse. It is absolutely ridiculous that this is still a problem because this weekend @Boo and @fox were once again doing the same bullshit.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Akebono said:

What about when you kill my fellow hispanic ninja and say "Oh just doing border patrol." ?

Everything was mature up until you started commenting. I think it's absolutely hilarious that Akatsuki will always try to bend the rules or manipulate broken mechanics to get their way. The same way they kept begging Erox to make the fights during war event more favorable to them, but as soon as they're called out for bug abusing, which that's exactly what it is, bug abuse, they start saying Leaf are cry babies.

@Atrane You should announce on the forums that the Leaf CE arena from this point on is locked, and any enemy ninja found entering it without permission (clearly, it is locked and nobody should be in it) will be reported for bug abuse. It is absolutely ridiculous that this is still a problem because this weekend @Boo and @fox were once again doing the same bullshit.

Even when I'm too busy to post, allies of the justice are flocking to this topic to highlight the abuse that is still going on... ngl kinda feel proud.
Let's add @Scooby Doo to the list of the offenders during the weekend's late night Akatsuki raids. Gotta say I appreciate his enthusiasm, as he was urging me to take a picture and report him.
unknown.png
You can't teach old dog new tricks, but how about our dear old @fox? Guess not, since he pulled his usual trick of hiding and logging out in the arena's no-zone... twice. And that's even though this time we offered him green card and citizenship. -.-
unknown.png
Can this be fixed already?

PS. On the personal note I would like to sincerely thank members of our RP friendly Akatsuki crew for adorning me with this wonderful title of "The Wasteman". Putting the colloquial meaning aside, I guess you guys don't even know the definition of "waste":
unknown.png
Indeed, i feel much obliged for being trusted by you with the duty of cleaning our streets and our arena out of, well.. you. Don't come back.

• Like 2

On 2/6/2021 at 11:12 AM, Maj said:

This is true and also to make it fair for them when in combat you shouldn't be able to run into your clan house. I noticed when I am getting attacked I can easily just run to the clan house door, hit it and go right in. This should be looked into as well to make it fair for enemies raiding.

The hospital works the same way, the coding can be applied to clan houses.... but I'm just a gamer I don't know anything about coding or anything. 

Wow, honestly what an entertaining thread to read

Anyway, I hope the bug gets fixed but you all should consider that until Rory gives a final say on this matter, nothing will change, and witch hunting people for punishment will only encourage them to be more hostile towards you. Hopefully rory sees this thread :)

10 hours ago, Black Rain said:

Wow, honestly what an entertaining thread to read

Anyway, I hope the bug gets fixed but you all should consider that until Rory gives a final say on this matter, nothing will change, and witch hunting people for punishment will only encourage them to be more hostile towards you. Hopefully rory sees this thread :)

I never called for punishment, but definitely trying to push for a GM or for Rory to tell you guys to cut it out, if it's not an intended feature in the game.

You can continue to find loopholes around this situation to try and to justify it as much as you want, but the fact that the Akatsuki Leader doesn't do anything about his own org members speaks volumes.

Everybody's day comes eventually.

Nothing lasts forever, so enjoy it while you can.

• Erox locked this topic