|Ambushing| Wastelander News

Cade

Wastelander News

28/01/2021

Ambushing

During my time roaming within the Land of Rivers and in the Land of Fire, It became apparent that there are a lot of hotspots within these two sections that enable rouge shinobi to ambush our shinobi.

The other day, I was attempting to travel through the Land of Rivers to complete a mission from the mission board. After making my way through the desert and into the Land of Rivers, an unexpected group of rogues ambushed me.

"Why?" I asked myself after being ambushed by them. "What's the real reason behind these ambushes?"

I started to ask around, travelling through the Land of Rivers to find rogue shinobi and to ask them this question "What's the deeper meaning behind these spots being picked?" 

My first encounter was with a female rogue shinobi. She told me " It's the harassing truth. Nothing can stop criminals. Criminals are criminals." These words imply that Ambushing shinobi is a sport to them. Criminals have a monopoly for ambushing our shinobi right now as their hidden village is closer to the sand village than any other village.

Other sources say "It's for the easy money. It's easy to hunt bounties." And these words are True to some extent, Holding up the main pathways around the Land of Rivers will rain in money for them as there is no alternative around spots such as Bears and Tigers. 

Even though you will see rogue shinobi, there is a high chance to run into Leaf shinobi as well. Leaf shinobi usually set up their ambushes more near the land of fire. 

In conclusion, to avoid being ambushed use some common sense and use Cloak of Invisibility to sneak past ambushes. It's not a given that you will sneak by them but better safe than sorry.

Thank you for picking up this article, more coming up soon.
 If you have any stories or your want your voice heard contact me while I’m around.

(Hey everyone, as you see this is my first article I wrote up, I’m aiming to write articles based around the Nin world and events that unfold in the game. I’m aiming to write up articles and I hope you all enjoy them.)

• Like 5