Crystal Fan

defyo5

Question

Crystal fan has a triple shot projectile (same as drilling air bullets, wind 20 lvl jutsu) 
those projectiles are broken, cuz you can hit all 3 in to 1 target. 

My suggestion is just change projectiles for crystal fan, from air bullets in to wind scythe. 

Also fix the air drilling bullets would be nice... (the same issue as crystal fan and its known for years).

have a good day.

11 answers to this question

On 2/2/2021 at 8:47 AM, Steezo said:

Dude. You are wm/med swtiching to pipe for snares tf u talkin about nerf..

This fan are end game weapon it should be like that. 

Why you not mention the flicker scalpel pipe and follow up to poision senbon u are playing something much more broken in my opinion

Thats a little off topic,
at all im not even playing WM/MED so why you spam there?  (cuz you playing fan?) 

At all that shouldn't be a thing imo, deal tons of damage for 0 chakra and 2s CD. 
Even @Lumy, the fan user for long time say its too strong @Steezo

Same thing with Drilling air bullets (20 lvl wind jutsu).

17 minutes ago, Defyas said:

What a ugly off topic. 
at all im not even playing WM/MED so why you spam there?  (cuz you playing fan?) 

At all that shouldn't be a thing imo, deal tons of damage for 0 chakra and 2s CD. 
Even @Lumy, the fan user for long time say its too strong @Steezo

Same thing with Drilling air bullets (20 lvl wind jutsu).

itsnt consdering broken as you describe it.

This weapon is the benefit of playinf fan str wich is not even top tier mastery.

No idea why you seeking to nerf end game weapon for specific village and not asking to nerf the pipe u are using or even the Blood Tonfas?

The crystal fan or the blood iron fan not gonna make those players op. Its just slightly upgrade the gameplay but if u compare it to other weapons in the game its overall in a good terms.

The weapon from land of Iron both knockbacks and stuns which can be pretty cancer since it can triple hit with no way from the opponent to land some attack while being knockbacked. Which is something people could do before.

There is two solutions.

-Make these new weapons 1 tile but better versions of blue fan.

- Remove the knockback and keep the stun(or replace the stun with a slow effect) so they don’t triple hit

• Like 1

There is a million time that we suggest @Ueda to lock pipe, fan to bubble and fan mastery. But we get 0 response back. I totally understand that you have your own vision, but i hope that our feedback(from many veteran pvp players) matters in your eyes once. :pepehand:

• Like 1

On 2/2/2021 at 9:20 AM, Steezo said:

itsnt consdering broken as you describe it.

This weapon is the benefit of playinf fan str wich is not even top tier mastery.

No idea why you seeking to nerf end game weapon for specific village and not asking to nerf the pipe u are using or even the Blood Tonfas?

The crystal fan or the blood iron fan not gonna make those players op. Its just slightly upgrade the gameplay but if u compare it to other weapons in the game its overall in a good terms.

you made my day how you trying to defend your own mastery 

Crystal fan same as Blood iron Fan is too op he should get nerf like he give enemy or slow a bit (same as wind mask for example) but for like 0.75 sec or stun for much less like now

Pipe same block to water users

fan block for wind users

5 hours ago, Sukki said:

you made my day how you trying to defend your own mastery 

Crystal fan same as Blood iron Fan is too op he should get nerf like he give enemy or slow a bit (same as wind mask for example) but for like 0.75 sec or stun for much less like now

Pipe same block to water users

fan block for wind users

Read your signature thats why i have to tell you.

1 minute ago, Steezo said:

Read your signature thats why i have to tell you.

Read your skill ah wait macro not working on fan :( but what can i say it didnt help at all :D.

Steezo lets be real you are always crying when your mastery getting nerfs or weapon w.e noone never said that pipe or fan or tonfas shoudnt get nerf we are saying it everyday. And your argument it wont make person good player xD let man without any skill with low ping wear this fan and he will rape half of game population. Stop crying get true to your little head peace