Problem with Mist

antar86

Question

The mist got good org buffs and summons and even pipe but it's still the most unactive village or is always at the edge of being dead again. Mist is fun but even I left it because I got bored there and exhausted from the village.

Problem with boat

The problem with the boat is that it acts less of an RP thing and just another annoyance many players already don't like the mission that wants you to carry stuff back to your village and the boat makes it even worse.

Every time you go out to do a mission you lose 10 min in just boat time waiting for AFK as there is nothing much to do and you feel that game is punishing you for dying more than another village as you need to stay in the boat and pay another 10 Ryo for the boat.

Some of us and even me sometimes says just take Kraken but it's not that easy many new players just don't know how to run Kraken as it does massive dmg old mist players can run it but even I take 700-900 dmg from time to time and if you are on bi running Kraken even become more of a pain so you are forced to take the boat. This all leads to players feel punished by the game as every time they die they think of leaving the village.Screenshot_339.png.291cb11172d1da06e1f603485ed13243.png

Suggestions to fix the boat

Either to reduce the time it takes from 5 min to 1-2 min or remove both the Kraken water map near both mist port and Asoki this will make running Kraken a better option and it will make sense RP wise too as the sailor took a different route which is longer that doesn't pass Kraken.

Lack of content to do in the mist

The other major problem that is present is that there is not much to do in mist don't get me wrong they are a bunch of things you can do I stayed mist for a year and enjoyed it but as alone there is not much to do I feel like some of these suggestions from before by me and other community members will be good for mist if implemented.

I liked the idea of there being more things to explore in each village maybe in mist there can be an outside group or you can do stuff with the ruler of mist outside the village area or bandits outside the village.Screenshot_398.png.f40cca2382806dc4219b99027ac87467.pngkiri3.png.10c821076a8ffd837dad7fc9d1fbdbc3.png

Leveling in the mist village is hard

the leveling in the mist is hard too because it takes too long to get to the mainland while all the low-level maps are DZ this is a debatable topic as some ppl want more DZ while some player wants under LVL 10 mobs to be in SZ but I think boars should be a DZ and flies doesn't

current low-level mobs type
(Screenshot_531.png.92e276d7f6f9bd22cb31a366d606e6d9.png)foxes map LVL 9
(Screenshot_530.png.80bd55d9a68b8a80d7a8cc72d11cdddf.png)dragonfly LVL 5
(Screenshot_529.png.73c92ac2a059680e015f1bba9879dc6e.png)Boars LVL 13-17

Also the level 1-10 mission samurai drink? why is this mission so toxic you can't do this mission as a lowbie many mist players are kind enough to give samurai drink to you but if they are not online you are stuck to abandon it? 
I made a post about it so you can read it below

Special swords

Some other stuff I will like to see other than these are the addition of the special sword I was about to make a topic for it separately but I thought why not put in this the sword seller NPC of mist shows an option of the special sword for mist but they are not added yet I would like to see them in the game and it might give some benefit for being a mist.

Screenshot_508.png.24d280a67c42effddc21cf32b6dde951.png

Screenshot_507.thumb.png.5c4443f5720d19b05809439047cef223.png

Screenshot_528.png.bacec05b4fba72a65364f3ee0120b260.png

These are some of the problems which every misty can say is somewhat responsible for mist being not able to hold player after these are fixed I think mist will be able to give more of a fight against another village like sand and leaf as for a few months they are being forgotten.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

9 answers to this question

U can't make mist new player friendly village, u can try as a member of village take care of them. However, except of primal raids on foxes, grinding is not bad.

Lack of content is everywhere. Mist need ,like in every village, few initiators who can motivate and gather people to be active.

Fishing profession, that looks like a heaven for macro bots.

I think questline in mist port would be nice with some decent amount of exp for players after Toad arc.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Izuno said:

U can't make mist new player friendly village, u can try as a member of village take care of them. However, except of primal raids on foxes, grinding is not bad.

Lack of content is everywhere. Mist need ,like in every village, few initiators who can motivate and gather people to be active.

Fishing profession, that looks like a heaven for macro bots.

I think questline in mist port would be nice with some decent amount of exp for players after Toad arc.

i dont even hunt  for 2 mounths already , let the pass die ;-;.

Samurai mission is biggest joke in the game.

It's basically same as docs on level 30+, but on low level almost everyone sees you because you lack int + drink drops on death. If no one in mist provides you with drink, you can run 10-15 min to sand just to see that there are many people on guard duty map and because you lack intellect to pass through them there is just no way you can do it as two villages are hostile to each other. + mission gives absolute JOKE xp for how difficult it is

Poorly designed!

• Like 7

On 2/5/2021 at 3:09 AM, Lightheory said:

Samurai mission is biggest joke in the game.

It's basically same as docs on level 30+, but on low level almost everyone sees you because you lack int + drink drops on death. If no one in mist provides you with drink, you can run 10-15 min to sand just to see that there are many people on guard duty map and because you lack intellect to pass through them there is just no way you can do it as two villages are hostile to each other. + mission gives absolute JOKE xp for how difficult it is

Poorly designed!

It's legit danger dango's in leaf but you gotta pay up for a ride that u might come back to after dying or die trying to break the kraken's non-existent ankles, and even then u gotta avoid other ppl hunting for bounty/ww missions. It truly is one of if not the worst mission in the game 100%.

• Like 1

I only see 2 problems with Mist.

1. Mist villager ninjas should have the option of taking a speed boat that only takes 2 minutes for 100-200 ryo. A lot of newcomers quit due to not wanting to deal with the 5 minute boat ride.

2. @antar86 has not reset to mist yet. Please fix.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1