Rogue payments

Angelik Date

Question

Hey everyone! I thought about making this post because I've noticed something quite unfair when it comes to missions. On level 60 as a rogue it's not possible to make any passive money by doing missions. Only mission you're able to earn some money from is CBK (cold blooded killer) where you kill 14 ninjas and  you are awarded only 140 Ryo. I honestly believe for killing 14 ninjas we should be awarded with way more Ryo. If the award was upwards to 500 Ryo it'd be way more worth doing as a high level. The main reason why I'm pointing this out is because villagers are able to afk for 30 minutes and get 300 ryo just like that, while CBK takes way longer and is least rewarding. We are rogues after all and part of our rp is being criminals and kill innocent villagers in danger zones.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Boring 1

4 answers to this question

As the Rogue ninja you can : 
- Kill every ninja for get his bounty, 
- Farm Guren and gafuki (30 min respawn make it a lot better than Guard Duty for villagers) 

At all if you go kill 14 peoples, probably some of them will give you some bounty. 
i dont think this mission need higher ryo reward. 

• Like 4

(Sorry for making this too long to read)

CBK
One thing that is also needed to be minded of is that there's a lot of the people are killing each other's alts as a way of getting CBK kills, Every time I come to takumi I see lots of people afk at the entrance to takumi waiting for bi to pass so they can kill their alts or what not.
The problem here is obviously that Rogues do can kill each other and get the same benfits as killing an enemy villager,
and since they're both rogue there is no real worry about running all the way back to takumi, and they get to repeat it very easily.
(A lot of the rogues get this mission, and so there is always a constant need for kills and so they help each other out.)
Maybe 140 is not the correct amount, but 500 is ridiculous. but for sure no daily mission (imo) deserves such a high reward, we need to remember that this is not a one time mission, it's a daily mission.
If you really want to increase it I'd go for 240 MAX, nothing beyond that point. 

Guard duty
(Guard Duty Is a mission where you are supposed to be guarding your village entrance for 30 minutes,
We need to remember that there's a difference between what the mission is, and what is done in practice,
The thing with Guard duty is that there is a problem with making the players actually guard, The only things
that reinforce players to keep an eye out and to be guarding is that fainting resets your time and you have to
guard 30 more mins but Guard duty maps are SF so most people don't go there to get kills or anything so a
threat is very unlikely, Second is Enemies who are surveying, which Interrupts them by very little time, so it's
not worth to even bother.)
So Guarding you Village for 30 minutes indeed worthy of having 300 ryo reward.
(If you want to fix it so people wont afk at GD than we need to make either more missions that threat the people who are guarding at GD maps or make GD maps a danger zone [I am not really thinking that's what should implemented but yeah that would defiantly encourage more people to Keep an eye when guarding the village.] )
{But than people will see GD mission as too harsh or not worth the time if it becomes so, and they'll rather abandon it, my suggestion is just make Guarding the Village less time}.

If you managed to read all of this You get a virtual cookie from me to you. :D

• Like 2

Now that I rethink that, you're right.
maybe the mission requires a bit too much for a daily mission.
14 kills is a big number and it's not usual for some people to be killing 14 people a day (on purpose),and we also need to consider that since it's a daily mission you can get it twice and even 3 times meaning you're day will be spent trying to kill 14-32 people. and that's a big number.
For those who actually do it the fair way I can see why it's a struggle, For I know how hard it is as a fuuma player who doesn't abuse alts.
I think we can solve this issue by either lowering the requirement for kills or adding more missions that requires not assassination or bloodshed for good rewards of money.

But sadly all this talk would be for nothing if no one will do something about it.

It's a common problem in Nin, which is the lack of variety missions you can get from your village in each level ranges, and Obviously we all know that it's hard for our developers to come up with all those ideas for missions and implement them by themselves (not to mention the art that is needed for some of them).
complaints and suggestions are necessary for the game to grow and develop in the right direction. but sadly all of that is useless if they are just not seen, or ignored by the ones who are working on the game, we need to stop relying too much on hoping that our developers will listen to us and do something about it cause sometimes that doesn't happen very often.
(Note for the developers: I know you guys care very much about us and do try to listen, and we truly and deeply appreciate that).
I will talk about my idea on how we can solve this problem in a different post. 
(I honestly wrote a very long message originally regarding this subject but I've decided I'll make it it's own post regarding that topic in more detail).

(It's 5:25 AM and I still didn't go to bed. don't judge me.)

• Like 2