EU servers

Hydora

We EU players have been supporting the game for a while now, we've also been patient. When can we have EU servers? I am pretty sure no one wants to keep playing on 150+ ping. It just ruins the experience.

This topic was started 4 years ago. 

I'd wait and wait. And many others. Some quit some kept playing. Someone just endured it.

If you want players to enjoy this game, and the game itself to expand. You must open a server where they can play. It does not matter a lot how you wanna do it. As long as we EU players get a server stable enough to play on, and not have to play a certain playstyle just because your ping does not allow you to do otherwise.

Interact with this topic in any way. So we might have a chance in getting a EU server soon! 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Hydora said:

We EU players have been supporting the game for a while now, we've also been patient. When can we have EU servers? I am pretty sure no one wants to keep playing on 150+ ping. It just ruins the experience.

This topic was started 4 years ago. 

I'd wait and wait. And many others. Some quit some kept playing. Someone just endured it.

If you want players to enjoy this game, and the game itself to expand. You must open a server where they can play. It does not matter a lot how you wanna do it. As long as we EU players get a server stable enough to play on, and not have to play a certain playstyle just because your ping does not allow you to do otherwise.

Interact with this topic in any way. So we might have a chance in getting a EU server soon! 

ty i agree

8 minutes ago, ana primal said:

to buy another app  play a game is not  a solution

then change this game noone force you to playing it. We all know Na servers are the best for game coz Na people make biggest profit they spent much more money than Eu people so it's logic server going to be in place where people spent more money on game ???? Game is game but rory also need make a profit from game use to it that's all

Imagine wanting to split the population of a game that already has low population. Absolutely genius. What will your ping matter if theres like 20 people total playing that server? If anything we need a host that is closer to EU, so the ping difference isn't as big. A whole new server will just kill the game.

3 minutes ago, Sukki said:

then change this game noone force you to playing it. We all know Na servers are the best for game coz Na people make biggest profit they spent much more money than Eu people so it's logic server going to be in place where people spent more money on game ???? Game is game but rory also need make a profit from game use to it that's all

Makign a eu server can make profit more players would join if rory want to make profit he know what he need to do  it very ez to do.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ori said:

Imagine wanting to split the population of a game that already has low population. Absolutely genius. What will your ping matter if theres like 20 people total playing that server? If anything we need a host that is closer to EU, so the ping difference isn't as big. A whole new server will just kill the game.

to what the  br server has 80 active ppl  nin has 150 split it up and oyu willbe stuck with 80  br, eu 80  and 70 on na it a fine number it what nin was before like a year ago  . the game kills itself  with many issue the pvp masteries,the lack of pve respect  and content mixing both pve and pvp or better put forcing pvp on pve players rory siad the game isnt for everbody so asking for more ppl isnt a something that can happen if you arent more open .

13 minutes ago, ana primal said:

to what the  br server has 80 active ppl  nin has 150 split it up and oyu willbe stuck with 80  br, eu 80  and 70 on na it a fine number it what nin was before like a year ago  . the game kills itself  with many issue the pvp masteries,the lack of pve respect  and content mixing both pve and pvp or better put forcing pvp on pve players rory siad the game isnt for everbody so asking for more ppl isnt a something that can happen if you arent more open .

First of all, you'd be bad with canadian ping.

Second of all, no one HAS to have low ping to play the game, unless they wanna be ToP TiEr. Game is playable enough atm even without a tunneler. 

Just because BR server is doing well, if that's even the case, wouldn't know, it doesn't mean an EU server would also work. Afaik, Kenock suggested/requested BR server and he's responsible for it. Who will be working on EU server? You? A whole new server means resources and hiring people. 

Yall want something and don't know what you want. Instead of whining about stuff you don't understand, be appreciative of all the stuff Rory's added past few months. Stop being fuckin whiners.

tl;dr EU server is a dumb idea and everyone who agrees with it should use brain.

Edit: Trying to understand what you're typing is hurting my brain.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Ori said:

Second of all, no one HAS to have low ping to play the game, unless they wanna be ToP TiEr. Game is playable enough atm even without a tunneler. 

Just because BR server is doing well, if that's even the case, wouldn't know, it doesn't mean an EU server would also work. Afaik, Kenock suggested/requested BR server and he's responsible for it. Who will be working on EU server? You? A whole new server means resources and hiring people. 

Yall want something and don't know what you want. Instead of whining about stuff you don't understand, be appreciative of all the stuff Rory's added past few months. Stop being fuckin whiners.

tl;dr EU server is a dumb idea and everyone who agrees with it should use brain.

a i didnt say i wouldnt.

it better now fps wise true  but ping still exist   and  200 ping vs 20 ping isnt the same run speed .

delp wanted to try it important to start looking and ask not ignore it .

everthing rory adds is nice until he finds a way to make it somehow bad i dont say he doesnt do jack shit but his  way of handling stuff is the issue .

clearly you dont understand any sane game has no ping or fps depends  that is made  pass 2010  and to have a ping or fps  boost in a fight ,make the fight UNFAIR  this is a pure mmo pvp game after all so it important to fix it .rory has show he can do better he fixed the fps for most ppl  .

1 hour ago, ana primal said:

a i didnt say i wouldnt.

it better now fps wise true  but ping still exist   and  200 ping vs 20 ping isnt the same run speed .

delp wanted to try it important to start looking and ask not ignore it .

everthing rory adds is nice until he finds a way to make it somehow bad i dont say he doesnt do jack shit but his  way of handling stuff is the issue .

clearly you dont understand any sane game has no ping or fps depends  that is made  pass 2010  and to have a ping or fps  boost in a fight ,make the fight UNFAIR  this is a pure mmo pvp game after all so it important to fix it .rory has show he can do better he fixed the fps for most ppl  .

What's a sane game?

10 hours ago, Sukki said:

oh lord change game if you cant use to it eu player's playing at 100 ping and still are able to beat canadians
if you have really big problem with ping BUY EXITLAG peace

If you are a player with 300-400 ping and defeat a canadian or someone who has low ping like 30 or 20(not canadian) then your a better player imo

2 hours ago, Enver said:

If im honest I dont think it's a bad idea at all. I suggested Nin to at least more than 10 friends, half of the people quitted because of ping and the other half because of the boring leveling system. These 2 reasons are the reason Nin has a low population.

An EU server will not be better for EU only but countries close to EU aswell like Turkey, which has a nice amount of players aswell.

a smart man responds .

15 hours ago, Ori said:

Yep, It is so easy for people like you to ignore the problems, and only side with ur "daddy Rory!" Ah omg, he critized the game! Now I must go insane simp defend mode. Like I said it is easy for you who does not have ping issues to say this is bad and etc.

In fact you saying "Yall want something and don't know what you want. Instead of whining about stuff you don't understand, be appreciative of all the stuff Rory's added past few months. Stop being fuckin whiners."

It's like saying: "Well, why do you want to eat food when its not necesarry for you to eat this much? Be appreciative of the 10 calories you consume each day, stop being a fucking whiner".

With your stupid reasoning and ignorance, there is no point for you to even respond to a topic. 

"Imagine wanting to split the population of a game that already has low population". For this statement all I have to say is: Like @ana primal said earlier, the game is already in a low state of population. And if Rory wanted the game to get famous and suceed there is alot he can do, which he does not. If you Sukki even realized this? You might not know that if this game were to get in fact pretty popular, the game could potentially be shut down by bandai namco for copyright. 

If you don't believe me? Then lets face the facts why people leave this game, or don't continue to play it as others:
Lack of content, pvp and pve
Too slow progression, farming is boring and waste of valuable time
Bad ping, being able to use tai effectivly for example depends mostly on ping, how many autos could a eu connected person do compared to a us or canadian?
Lack of players, why play a game when not many plays it?

• Like 1