Leaf's Search and Riddle 2 (Orienteering)

Yamamoto Takeshi

Greetings citizens of the Leaf Village! I am Yamamoto Takeshi and along with a couple of other people, we have come to present to you an Orienteering event!

We are still hard at work at creating the event. But we are shooting to hold the event this Saturday 19:00 GMT+0 (14:00 EST) ///  7pm GMT+0 (2pm EST)   any postpones or delays, we will let you know!
Meeting location will most likely be near the Kage Building!

How does this event work?

There will be 7 riddles or sentences given to you one by one in order. You have to figure out what the riddle is hinting to (could be an NPC, location, decoration or a spot somewhere), then run to that spot, get a confirmation that you got the correct riddle and receive your next riddle!
 The zones will be limited to Leaf territories and Tanzaku. 
At every location, there will be a person there to confirm you/your team passed that specific riddle and will hand out the next riddle you have to find.

It's a race!

The First Team that finishes all the riddles, successfully in order, will receive the best rewards!
Second Team that finishes the riddles will receive the second best rewards!
And Third Team that finishes the riddles will receive the third best rewards!

Everyone else will get a participation reward :)

Party up!

You will have the choice to form groups of 1-4 players!

How do I register?
Once you have you have formed your team, you can Post on this forum your team and teammates or you can PM me on discord Lu Xun#8917 with the information!

What are the rewards?

We are still figuring out the rewards! If they haven't been decided by the time the event starts, then I will personally contact the winners in the upcoming week for their rewards!
We also accept any kind donations to the event, we already have some people who are donating and we are utmost appreciative for it!  

Looking forward to the event! Good luck! ;)  

image.jpeg.7cf07f36ab71298a91dfe274613d1494.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Thanks everyone for participating!

Congratulations to the winners!

1st place team: @Bonsai @Dohan @Neji Hyuuga @Shinmon
rewards: 5$ gift card each and 2k ryo! each

2nd place team: @Tonraq @SkywalkerXD 
rewards: 1k ryo! each

3rd place team: @Persona Kurama @Tekkey Hinode @Chx @Jtms
rewards: 500 ryo! each

special shoutout to @Daniel @Reji @Zon for doing a tiebreaker against the 3rd place team and fighting hard for that 3rd place spot! Despite being newer to the game and lowbies! 
It was an intense tiebreaker as we saw both teams racing towards the final destination!
special reward: 100 ryo! each + 1 blank each.

Rest of the participators got 50 ryo! each!

Thanks for coming everyone!!!!

AND SPECIAL THANKS TO:

@Emiya @Hadashah @Kuraen MacDom @Yukiyo @Briareos @Hageshi @Angelik Date

For being there at the event, being one of my "riddlers", preparing for the event and making all the managing and processes for this type of an event smooth! <3 

Thanks to @Maj For helping with the preparations!
Thanks to @Esty For helping with the preparations, discord and super useful ideas and tips!

SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR DONATORS:

@Deathmall for a 5$ gift card donation!
@Kekiro for a 10k ryo donation!

RIDDLES AND THEIR ANSWERS:

Riddle 1:
Somewhere in The Hidden Leaf is a creature known for it’s “thunderous” rule. It’s subjects even refer to him as a kage. It’s base of operation is known to reek of a foul stench.

answer/location: RatKage

image.png.022693307b7866aa51eb9a5f930fadb4.png

Riddle 2:
A place of prayers. Housing some of the Fire Daimyo’s bodyguards. These people would wear a cloth marked with the Kanji of Fire 火 . There are a dozen of them!

image.png.b44cd88f0a75a7e248fddc7f55ef7917.pnganswer/location: Twelve Guardian Temple

Riddle 3:

I am a lonely container of death. I sit nearby a small house that leads people into a secret entrance. The poor skeleton in my casket would like some company.

answer/location: Graveyard outside of the little house that leads to the tunnel (left of GD)

image.thumb.png.35b8c40d833a571afb894024643b17e5.png

Riddle 4
"Hi! I hope you have a keen sense. My name is Kimi, I play hide n seek a lot! Do you know my favourite hiding spot?"

answer/location: Kimi's hiding spot during the Hide and Seek mission, her spot is at the hotsprings, under that yellow roof thing

image.thumb.png.71fd04e632516b555054554bb40aeb17.png

Riddle 5:
I am in a place in The Land of Fire. Sometimes if you consume too much of me you will get very light headed and might even lose your balance! In fact, for the “Sake” of this riddle, I will tell you that I am being sold for 30ryo!

answer/location: Bar house/Bartender that sells sake in Tanzaku:

image.png.6d47ba593627f7e2c67388f22b424d74.png

Riddle 6
What opens it's petals during the day and closes it during the night? Would make for a romantic gift. But sadly, they are not for sale! they're all hers!

answer/location: Flower Shop in the leaf Village

image.png.e242056ad06a9c1e7ad471bb1dc5b03e.png

Riddle 7:
"A step in the "right" direction. There exists an item that can bring warmth to anything inside. Its doors open and close at every interaction. It lies in a place where you can reside."

answer/location: The microwave inside the small yellow house, near leaf's gate.

image.png.988b08e5c24119d2e8da076cf10f9a23.png

Last words:
Was super fun to plan, prepare and host this event.
Unfortunately, I don't see a 3rd one being done any time. But I have lots and lots of ideas for future events, stay tuned! :)
But for the future of Orienteeering, maybe far in the future I could host one in the mist or sand maybe. I've always thought about the idea of doing this type of event elsewhere in-game ^^ Or perhaps toad or land of iron? hehe.......

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2