Owner Elections

Shadow Shinha

For years and years Rory has postponed, stalled and from time to time even publicly outright refused to hold off the Nin Online Owner Elections. Its outrageous that a single person has been leading this game for almost a decade now without holding any elections whatsoever. I think I can speak for the majority of the people of Nin Online that we have had enough of this dictatorship. For far too long we have had to ask for buffs and nerfs without any results whatsoever. For far too long our cries for #NerfFlicker and #ChangeSub have been ignored and outright silenced. For far too long we have had to endure this hard and lifeless existence under Rorys ruthless leadership. But I can tell you that this ends today. Today we, the people of Nin Online, demand fair and square Owner Elections to be held within a month. We demand impartial delegates from other games be invited to watch over the election process to ensure that everyone can vote without pressure from the Rory regime and make sure that every single vote is counted. We demand the Rory Regime appoint regime delegates that together with the United Union of the Nin Online People (UUNOP), that consists of delegates from Leaf, Sand, Mist, Missing nins as well as Akatsuki, form the election council that will start the election process as soon as possible to ensure that the elections can be held within a month. It is time that the Rory Regime is finaly held accountable for their corruption, their infidelty, their refusal to grant me a mastery reset and countless other crimes against humanity. Today we shall celebrate, today we shall drink to a future that we shall happily and proudly leave behind for our children and grandchildren. If our demands of free and fair elections arent met, we will do absolutely nothing.

• Funny 2
  • Boring 3