7 swordsman idea

Chunkzz

Question

So,i was rewatching some naruto moments and i came to realize that Zabuza the 7sm executioner sword holder was never a mistie instead a rogue.
I think 7 swords man should be an organization which is not affiliated with any particular village.
But this does not mean that Rogue Non Misties can compete for the sword,only the Rogue Misties can compete for the sword.
But then there is a question,how will they buy a sword if they lose it after combat?
So the person will talk to the Summoning Toad and be teleported to the Seven Swordsman Den.

• Shocked 1

12 answers to this question

On 2/12/2021 at 6:20 PM, Sukki said:

all base 7sm was misties what they did next noone care it's mistie organization not missing rouges

Considering the swords are strong enough to even do a 1v2 or 1v3,i think it would be more fair if it was meant for Rogue Misties too because some people prefer not to be in the village because of some reasons like treatment in the village/kage decisions etc.

• Funny 1

8 minutes ago, BloodKin said:

Considering the swords are strong enough to even do a 1v2 or 1v3,i think it would be more fair if it was meant for Rogue Misties too because some people prefer not to be in the village because of some reasons like treatment in the village/kage decisions etc.

ok i want be like sasori pb in missing why i cant be missing pb ?

On 2/14/2021 at 11:30 PM, SetsunaRaijin said:

Land of fire is a country, leaf is a village inside the land of fire. LOL if you from the land of fire that doesn’t make you a leafies unless you from the leaf village 

and after that still land of fire gives you people from leaf in that case leaf/missings leafs