Eventually We All Fall to Temptation

Temptation

image.png.99ba87dfcc80ad48c14b88de52c7ddc7.png

Hello my little sinners. A friend of mine has brought this community of yours to my attention. I must say, what has graced my eyes so far has been quite amusing... So I suppose introductions are in order. You may call me Yukio if you must as it will be the name of my character, temptation being his nickname as Nagato had named himself Pein before him. The Kanji is written as 幸雄, meaning "God Will Nourish" and he will be a member of the Ukiyo clan said formerly mentioned friend is looking to reform. I am a light release expert and plan on bringing said techniques to the game. Do not worry, although I do enjoy the typical kamehameha and lightsaber like anyone else, it is far from what all I got in store when it comes to photons and the wonders they can do. As you may be able to tell, I also quite enjoy jujutsu and juinjutsu so expect some... lovely curses to be implemented as well if all goes to plan. I am not at liberty to tell you the full extent of heaven and hell we have planned for the hidden leaf and well, the rest afterwards. But I can say the end goal will be quite... tempting. So follow the light, and perhaps, you'll find what you're looking for.

• Like 2