Let's talk about your ninja career

Steezoom

There's many players around playing this game since years, We expereinces as a hero and either as a villain.

Many of us did thw wrong move or dealing with the actions its like a scar that can't be removed from the rp.

We broke up freindship with other ninja, or sticking with the wrong crew that not leading to your happines.

You welcome to share your regrets and what would u do diffrent if u know the conclusions of your actions, You might following another path?

Happy convo.

The only thing i regret is that i couldnt be akat ldr for few months longer, so i could extinguish taka shitflames with the greatest group of ppl ive ever played with. Cause you know... "taka grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflame, and then it turned into a shitbonefire, and driven by their wings of monumental GM abuse it turned into outraging shitfirestorm. If i wast to be, Akat ldr for quite longer i would have had total control of Takumi Village and then i could unleash a shitnami tidal wave that would engulf taka and extinguish their shitflames forever. And with any luck, they would drown in undershit of that wave....shitwaves." @Shissei praise me for that quote.

And for those who dont know Trailer Park boys yet : 

And also that i couldnt introduce some gameplay and RP of ours to fine people like @Azhura .

• Like 1

Lowbie arc:
- Grinded fast like some nerd
- Challenged everyone to spars as a lowbie 

Genin arc: 
- Started beating level 50's in leaf 
- Hit 50 in 1.5 months 

Chunin arc:
- Passed first chunin exam entered (2.5 months gametime at this point)
- Known as the prodigy of leaf 

Rogue arc:
- Joined akatsuki 
- Became a feared ninja (3.5 months gametime at this point)

Rogue arc pt2: 
- Became akatsuki leader
- Part of the best akatsuki generation yet (5 months gametime at this point)

No regrets, welcome to the golden age.

• Like 2

From a person not liking the game cuz of the 2D pixel style, to a newbie on the grind. Got my first level 50 on 6th of May 2019, 3 months and 3 days after starting playing.

Been through ANBU, went to expand my knowledge of the Ninja World in Takumi. Never wanted to go back to Leaf. Abandoned my clan and people I grew up with.
Set my goal to join the Akatsuki, teamed up with the first Seigi generation to destroy the plague of Taka. Accomplished my goal about joining the Akatsuki (lasted no longer than 2 days cuz downfall arc). 
Quit and came back to join Sand, leveled my second ever level 50+ account, went rogue cuz Sand is just another village, same as Leaf. 

Eventually allied with the vibe village of Mist, leveling my 3rd highest level account there. Meanwhile vibe with all my rogue boys and the Simp Army.

This is where Hageshi, Sage of the Wind stands now.

I never regretted any of the decisions I made, cuz that's what got me here, a rich happy criminal farming his life away on Nin.

I think I regret not being able to play mist for 3 more months(due to some irl problems), still missing some of my first gen misties like @Anborn@Deviax@Ozu and a lot more, people who used to hang around mist fountain.

If we talk about achievements:

- First Generation Mist Villager(No betrayals).
- Founding the first RP Academy of Mist Village.
- Guiding 5 Generations of Mist Villagers.
- Promoted to Chunin in 3rd Mizukage's term(@Shissei).
- Anbu Leader/MMPF Chief and Hiramekarei wielder(Seven Swordsmen).
- Promoted to Jonin in 6th Mizukage's term(@Fletch)
- Establishing RP and PVP group "Dragon Force" and it's members are now the leaders of all official organizations of Mist.
- Co-Kage

There's a lot more but their relatively on a smaller scale, the only thing I have left in mist to do is proudly lead it as it's Mizukage which I will try my best to achieve someday in the future.

• Like 2