Leaf Village NEEDS a Weapon !

Yano

Question

I know this may have been talked about in the past.. and if it has been I want to bring it back up 

Whether or not people want to admit it.. leaf is a village that takes pure skill.. we don't have a aimbot Fan that snares every 2 secs.. or a Instant poisoning WATER PRISON pipe. We don't even have a stick to run at ninjas with or some kind of pebble to throw at them, literally NOTHING and I see it as a massive disadvantage especially with others villages orgs being people running with boomsticks and godzilla puppets but that's a topic for another day.  : ) 
 Enough Rambling.. lets start . 

Chakra Based Weaponry 

Chakra Blades:  (Melee/Close-Mid Range)  
A sharp Knuckle Blade with the abilty to absorb the users chakra for added lethality, in the right hands this can be a very useful .
Attack style: Sends out a wave of Chakra in a straight line(basically a downgraded hiramekarei), slicing them for bleed 1 DOT if critical . 
Range: 1-2 tiles 
Scaling: Chakra 
Dmg: Medium 
Attack Speed: Slow
Requirements: Lvl 10, Leaf Village & 20 Chakra 

(inability to use taijustu jutsus while equipped) 
(Inability to use chk scalpels while equipped)
Asuma_With_His_Chakra_Blades.PNG.thumb.png.29b4f90cc7c7524817a785df9eefe33c.png

Chakra Dagger: (Melee)
A weak short dagger infused with users chakra to gain a slight boost in damage and a Major attack speed 
Attack Style: Basic sword attack.. but one handed 
Range: Basic attack range
Scaling: Chakra
Damage: Low 
Attack Speed: Very Fast 
1092733219_Chkblade.png.a06db3911adb2fe84a02f0f986bed5b3.png

Intelligence Based Weaponry 

Rajin Blade: An electric energy sword that originally belonged to the Second Hokage, said to be the sword of the Thunder God.
Attack Style: Sends out a wave of electric energy damaging and immobilizing the target for a very short duration 
Range: 1-2 tiles 
Scaling: Intelligence
Damage: Very Low 
Attack Speed: Very Slow 
Thunder_God_Sword_Telekinesis.jpg.ff1b029e029a603c9b73a6d496f99f16.jpg

Wooden Staff: Nobody knows what the Adamantine Staff does yet.. sooo I cant give a Description but basically a watered down version of whatever it is
Itqylm5c5vv21.thumb.png.dc7c665b7b02a6a33e2ee8fe36934b77.png

Agility Based Weaponry

Sōshūga: The “Twin Attacking Fangs” are a beautiful pair of nunchucks with handles carved to have the shape of a dragon head at its base.
Attack style: slightly increases damage and extends melee range by 1 tile 
Range: 1 tile
Scaling: Agility
Damage: Medium
Attack Speed: Normal
Requirements: Lvl 10, Leaf Village & 20 Agility 

291800767_Sshga.thumb.png.6a7f263f09cb9fc4e281e5546742c358.png

Flying Raijin Kunai: A specially crafted Kunai used by the Fourth Hokage and can be seen as the starting point for the Transportation Jutsu that he excelled at.
Attack Style: throwable projectile, if the kunai hits a target it marks the target for 10 seconds.. during this time the user can choose to teleport to the target (ALT+Basic Attack Keybind) 
Range: Normal Throwable tool range 
Scaling: Agility (higher agility = lower cooldown) 
Damage: Little-No Damage

Attack Speed: Instant throw and recall but Medium base cooldown 
Requirements: Lvl 10, Leaf Village & 20 Agility 
flying-thunder-god-kunai-3d-model-low-poly-obj-fbx.jpg.eccbb5b47012dc3cc1d1e1adac4a534e.jpg

I don't know what's the plans for leaf and if the fact that it doesn't have a weapon is the way that the creator wants the game to be but I hope you take my thoughts into consideration . 
If you made it this far, Thank You & I appreciate it . 
bae52e41f4d8d484ec36107e45fa7bee.jpg.ddd5c5199ffaa48d1f94bc37dcfc2827.jpg

• Like 10

10 hours ago, Orsus said:

A player writes up a suggestion piece on the forum. He lists things he thinks would be cool for the game he is clearly passionate about. Is the above really the appropriate reaction of a GM? 

Missing Nin have access to their villages weapons, that argument doesn't make sense. Lets not pretend the game design for the past year has had anything to do with pvp balance. As long as we acknowledge that, so be it.

Balanced:

Being part of this exact raid group last night, @Eroxthere is absolutely no reason that 3 very good players (One of them being known to be able to 1v3 people if morale is high, and circumstances allow.) and 1 not-too-bad player (me) should be outclassed by one person with a INT build using Kiba. This mans had 400 or less total hp and was still an absolute weapon after his medic died. It would ridiculous to say that Kiba should be able to hit you 25+ tiles away, and also clip through the environment like trees, cliffs, rocks, etc. This man 1v4'd us using only the base attack of Kiba, since it has unstoppable range and hits through objects, AND lived to fight an Akatsuki member shortly after we were dead.

Leaf is already receiving the short end of the stick with the terrible entrance to the village, a broken lock on the CE arena that is abused by invaders EVERY single day, and to top it all off, the only hidden mastery with no weapon, yet all the jutsu is locked to its mastery, unlike fan / pipe.

Will of fire is by far the least useful passive of the 3, and it doesn't even respawn you with any chakra or decent health to actually give a decent fight back.

• Like 3
  • Funny 1

Mastery lock pipe and fan.

Take away knockback and snare from first tier of weapons.

PvP reason why: Having two or more pipe users can infinite snare you. It's a free WP on hit with no CD. Fan's knockback allows a free tool hit as well for everyone in that village. This is broken gameplay mechanics.

RP reason why: How can a non-water mastery produce water from pipes? How does damage after pipe not pop the bubble? How can a non-wind user produce wind from the fan? Sealing techniques require blood sacrifices, where is this? How can only their village only know to use these weapons and not everyone else when there are criminals willing to do anything to hurt their village? 

Fix this already.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Seifer said:

PvP reason why: Having two or more pipe users can infinite snare you. It's a free WP on hit with no CD. Fan's knockback allows a free tool hit as well for everyone in that village. This is broken gameplay mechanics.

RP reason why: How can a non-water mastery produce water from pipes? How does damage after pipe not pop the bubble? How can a non-wind user produce wind from the fan? Sealing techniques require blood sacrifices, where is this? How can only their village only know to use these weapons and not everyone else when there are criminals willing to do anything to hurt their village? 

Fix this already.

This seems to be the only logical way of resolving this ongoing issue without changing the entire balance dramatically.

That being said, I still feel like Leaf should have an exclusive weapon just the same as Sand and Mist.

• Like 2

Why are people completely disregarding the reason that Sand and Mist have these weapons available to them? Its in the anime, and is obviously lore based. I just see people in here complaining about other villages weapons/village passives, and not thinking on how to ACTUALLY bring leaf a new weapon, which you guys already have in the staff (which I know is a rare drop, but with leaf numbers gathering and farming it shouldn't be a problem.)

My suggestion would to be to band together as a village and try and drop the staff and go from there, be proactive instead of coming on the forums complaining about needing a new weapon and nerfing others when there is a boss in your village that already drops one. 

Also one last thing: To the people who think that Kiba shouldn't be able to hit you through objects such as trees or rocks, please take a look at some cannon use of the sword Here, if anything the swords should be able to do more but as said before, that's a topic for another day.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ninjutsu said:

Why are people completely disregarding the reason that Sand and Mist have these weapons available to them? Its in the anime, and is obviously lore based. I just see people in here complaining about other villages weapons/village passives, and not thinking on how to ACTUALLY bring leaf a new weapon, which you guys already have in the staff (which I know is a rare drop, but with leaf numbers gathering and farming it shouldn't be a problem.)

My suggestion would to be to band together as a village and try and drop the staff and go from there, be proactive instead of coming on the forums complaining about needing a new weapon and nerfing others when there is a boss in your village that already drops one. 

Also one last thing: To the people who think that Kiba shouldn't be able to hit you through objects such as trees or rocks, please take a look at some cannon use of the sword Here, if anything the swords should be able to do more but as said before, that's a topic for another day.

I find it quite funny that the bias FOR the weapons is coming from a Mist Ninja.

ALL JUTSU in the game are blocked by environment objects like Rocks, Trees, The edge of the mountain, etc.

Why is it that this sword literally No-clips through all objects like nothing, and has a 3x3 projectile that shoots past 25 tiles?

On top of this, you think its UNDERpowered? Yet this person, by himself, singlehandedly took out two Tank builds, a medic, and a fire user. A snare projectile that shoots out with 1 second in-between uses, does 133 damage, and has a 3x3 radius AND isn't stopped by environment (when everything else in the game is) is absolutely broken.

15 minutes ago, Akebono said:

I find it quite funny that the bias FOR the weapons is coming from a Mist Ninja.

ALL JUTSU in the game are blocked by environment objects like Rocks, Trees, The edge of the mountain, etc.

Why is it that this sword literally No-clips through all objects like nothing, and has a 3x3 projectile that shoots past 25 tiles?

On top of this, you think its UNDERpowered? Yet this person, by himself, singlehandedly took out two Tank builds, a medic, and a fire user. A snare projectile that shoots out with 1 second in-between uses, does 133 damage, and has a 3x3 radius AND isn't stopped by environment (when everything else in the game is) is absolutely broken.

Yeah, a mist ninja who regardless of pipe being locked to water would still be able to use, and not a SS? lmao. Why are you asking me about weapon designs like I was the one who created Kiba? All I said is that in a part of the anime cannon the sword demonstrates that its able to hit through trees and rocks, period. I also never said that its underpowered lmao, that's how you chose to interpret it which wasn't my intention. If you watched the clip, you should be able to cast certain jutsus with the sword, but that's more of a rework. 3v1'ing isn't that farfetched if you really think about it. The SS are the top of the top WMs, regardless of a sword being ''absolutely broken'' to you.

59 minutes ago, Ninjutsu said:

I’m not sure I follow. So let’s say the whole village goes on a never ending grind for a rare drop which can only be used by one person at a time, do they: 

A) Pass around the staff between villagers based on a schedule

or

B) Grind staffs until every lvl. 10+ Leaf villager has one of their own. 

I think it’s rather clear how both of these options make little to no sense compared to the fact that Mist and Sand shinobi can buy a pipe / fan for a reasonable price and use them with minimal stat requirements.

The fact that we have a boss outside of our village which has a rare drop with unknown features does not contribute to evening the field between Leaf and other ninja when it comes to PvP. 

I see this very mixed .. on one hand , it’s totally understandable that there is a concern about the balance , since it’s definetely an disadvantage that two villages have a special weapon and one doesn’t . On the other hand , how else can these villages be attractive? Most people who were watching Naruto in their childhood, either wanted to be in akatsuki to be as cool as itachi , or they wanted to be Kakashi , sasuke, Naruto etc.. not to mention that the mist overall (beside some characters that from time to time popped up in the anime) had no stage at all before the end of shippuden. and obviously that reflects also in the decision of what village people will pick at the beginning. 

1 hour ago, Ninjutsu said:

"you guys already have the staff" bruh what?! that staff is available to anyone 

and 2 if its about lore then leaf would have fan because if you know your "lore" Tenten used a Bashosen 
a THIRDLY you abuse bubble pipe with elemental jutsus yourself.. so ofc you'd be on the defense 

6 minutes ago, spooks said:

"you guys already have the staff" bruh what?! that staff is available to anyone 

and 2 if its about lore then leaf would have fan because if you know your "lore" Tenten used a Bashosen 
a THIRDLY you abuse bubble pipe with elemental jutsus yourself.. so ofc you'd be on the defense 

maybe, we don't know that yet, but its fair to assume its available to leaf only because the only person in the manga/anime who uses it is a leaf ninja.
what bruh? Tenten was only able to use it once lmao. Any normal person trying to wield it would die due to chakra consumption, so it makes no sense to have that available in leaf.
I am water/light, regardless of the pipe being locked to water (which I am) I would still be able to use it.

21 hours ago, Seifer said:

Fix this already.

That’s the best solution right there.

People think fan/pipe is there for fun... it’s there because they’re needed to use hidden jutsus...

Why would you just randomly give an exclusive weapon to leaf for no real reason since the weapon won’t be attached to a mastery.

Lock them to their mastery & nerf the first hidden weapons. You’ll see a high decrease from hidden weapon use.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Nej said:

I don’t mind the weapons being locked to their appropriate masteries but the way I see it is that it kinda balances things out since leaf, by default, always has more players in the village and even newcomers going to leaf. (Except for when there’s a new village). How is 10 pipe users going to take down 20 leaf ninjas? If you’re worried about other things such as tournaments and such, leaf has the strongest 1v1 mastery in the game. I’m not debating whether or not mist and sand have better utilities then leaf because they do. I’m only asking you and everyone to think about the balance in the game within standard population.

PS. If you want a weapon it would have to be a STR based weapon for GF which doesn’t make sense because of Pressure Point Needle

I do think that the best solution is to mastery lock the weapons and nerf the snares for first tier of those weapons.

On a less serious note,

I call for giving leaf the Leaf Village Secret Finger Jutsu: One Thousand Years of Death.

Would be nice to poke some of ya'll in the butthole to oblivion.

1000_yrs_of_death.jpg

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

18 hours ago, Ninjutsu said:

Yeah, a mist ninja who regardless of pipe being locked to water would still be able to use, and not a SS? lmao. Why are you asking me about weapon designs like I was the one who created Kiba? All I said is that in a part of the anime cannon the sword demonstrates that its able to hit through trees and rocks, period. I also never said that its underpowered lmao, that's how you chose to interpret it which wasn't my intention. If you watched the clip, you should be able to cast certain jutsus with the sword, but that's more of a rework. 3v1'ing isn't that farfetched if you really think about it. The SS are the top of the top WMs, regardless of a sword being ''absolutely broken'' to you.

It wasn't a 3v1, it was a 4v1. Yes, I am aware 7SM are usually very very top tier players, but this sword requires no skill to just hold Z and hit 30 tiles over in a 3x3 radius every second. The guy didn't use a single jutsu minus sub. Z spam I guess is the way to be a top of the top WM.

6 hours ago, Akebono said:

It wasn't a 3v1, it was a 4v1. Yes, I am aware 7SM are usually very very top tier players, but this sword requires no skill to just hold Z and hit 30 tiles over in a 3x3 radius every second. The guy didn't use a single jutsu minus sub. Z spam I guess is the way to be a top of the top WM.

Yeah but there’s only 7 swords available(which most don’t give any viable stat boosts) and you have 12 guardians with all +10 stats. That ONE sword might be strong but having an indefinite amount of gentle fists users that also hold Z and unavoidable 6et (flicker combo) is pretty strong as well don’t you think?

1 hour ago, Nej said:

Yeah but there’s only 7 swords available(which most don’t give any viable stat boosts) and you have 12 guardians with all +10 stats. That ONE sword might be strong but having an indefinite amount of gentle fists users that also hold Z and 6et (flicker combo) is pretty strong as well don’t you think?

It is very strong in 1v1, I cannot deny that it is pretty much the best 1v1 mastery in the game.

That being said, since you aren't a Leaf ninja, i don't blame you for not understanding the internal issues within leaf like the activeness of 12G.

7SM is almost always together, even if it isn't all 7 at a time. 12G presence is almost nonexistent for the most part minus 1 or 2 people who log in every now and then.

There really arent a lot of GF users that are active either, they don't even make up 40% of our active community. Meanwhile, almost every single mist account uses a pipe.

2 hours ago, Nej said:

Yeah but there’s only 7 swords available(which most don’t give any viable stat boosts) and you have 12 guardians with all +10 stats. That ONE sword might be strong but having an indefinite amount of gentle fists users that also hold Z and 6et (flicker combo) is pretty strong as well don’t you think?

You are really undercutting 7 swords lol. They do 120 ish damage per basic. Most of them are ranged, AoE, multihit, with knockback or stuns. A free op jutsu with no chakra cost for 7 members is way greater than 12 members with just 10 stats alone especially since it is easier to organize 7 members. And they do give a stat boost. When you talk about it being "viable", how viable is 10 stats in agi, str, etc in a chakra medic 12g user? Whether the stat is useful or not is circumstancial while the free cast jutsu with no cd or chakra cost is 100% effective and op.

As for saying GF is a Z warrior confuses me. It has a pressure point that is a charge, lasts for 300ish seconds and when canceled you have to wait out the whole timer to use again or cancels on feint. At that, you get between 30-40 damage per hit at a slow rate if it does charge. I do not see people in my village equiping our GF's hands and getting free knockback off of them like all of sand and mist using fan and pipe. :X

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nej said:

Shibuki +10 Fort +10 Int
Nuibari +20 Fortitude
Kiba +20 Int
Samehada +50 chakra
Kabutowari +20 Str
Himarakei +20 chak
Kubikiribocho +10 str +10 fort +10 Int +10 agi +10 chak.

This is on top of the unique attack that each sword gives.

This allows every single 7SM to have a FOCUSED build specifically made for each particular sword, making it absolutely broken.

19 minutes ago, Mokuchi said:

People use that GF excuse alot, while a gf with like 90 str hits 30 melees... scaling for agi and str melee are ass... buff GF melees and ill consider it a weapon

PS : nerf pipe and fan, shit is broken and triple wind bullet hits aswell

Probably would be hard to compete with the # of leaf if you were to balance/make it equal with other village to be honest specially adding something simple as crowd control like the other village would probably wipe out the ninja world