Leaf Village NEEDS a Weapon !

Yano

Question

I know this may have been talked about in the past.. and if it has been I want to bring it back up 

Whether or not people want to admit it.. leaf is a village that takes pure skill.. we don't have a aimbot Fan that snares every 2 secs.. or a Instant poisoning WATER PRISON pipe. We don't even have a stick to run at ninjas with or some kind of pebble to throw at them, literally NOTHING and I see it as a massive disadvantage especially with others villages orgs being people running with boomsticks and godzilla puppets but that's a topic for another day.  : ) 
 Enough Rambling.. lets start . 

Chakra Based Weaponry 

Chakra Blades:  (Melee/Close-Mid Range)  
A sharp Knuckle Blade with the abilty to absorb the users chakra for added lethality, in the right hands this can be a very useful .
Attack style: Sends out a wave of Chakra in a straight line(basically a downgraded hiramekarei), slicing them for bleed 1 DOT if critical . 
Range: 1-2 tiles 
Scaling: Chakra 
Dmg: Medium 
Attack Speed: Slow
Requirements: Lvl 10, Leaf Village & 20 Chakra 

(inability to use taijustu jutsus while equipped) 
(Inability to use chk scalpels while equipped)
Asuma_With_His_Chakra_Blades.PNG.thumb.png.29b4f90cc7c7524817a785df9eefe33c.png

Chakra Dagger: (Melee)
A weak short dagger infused with users chakra to gain a slight boost in damage and a Major attack speed 
Attack Style: Basic sword attack.. but one handed 
Range: Basic attack range
Scaling: Chakra
Damage: Low 
Attack Speed: Very Fast 
1092733219_Chkblade.png.a06db3911adb2fe84a02f0f986bed5b3.png

Intelligence Based Weaponry 

Rajin Blade: An electric energy sword that originally belonged to the Second Hokage, said to be the sword of the Thunder God.
Attack Style: Sends out a wave of electric energy damaging and immobilizing the target for a very short duration 
Range: 1-2 tiles 
Scaling: Intelligence
Damage: Very Low 
Attack Speed: Very Slow 
Thunder_God_Sword_Telekinesis.jpg.ff1b029e029a603c9b73a6d496f99f16.jpg

Wooden Staff: Nobody knows what the Adamantine Staff does yet.. sooo I cant give a Description but basically a watered down version of whatever it is
Itqylm5c5vv21.thumb.png.dc7c665b7b02a6a33e2ee8fe36934b77.png

Agility Based Weaponry

Sōshūga: The “Twin Attacking Fangs” are a beautiful pair of nunchucks with handles carved to have the shape of a dragon head at its base.
Attack style: slightly increases damage and extends melee range by 1 tile 
Range: 1 tile
Scaling: Agility
Damage: Medium
Attack Speed: Normal
Requirements: Lvl 10, Leaf Village & 20 Agility 

291800767_Sshga.thumb.png.6a7f263f09cb9fc4e281e5546742c358.png

Flying Raijin Kunai: A specially crafted Kunai used by the Fourth Hokage and can be seen as the starting point for the Transportation Jutsu that he excelled at.
Attack Style: throwable projectile, if the kunai hits a target it marks the target for 10 seconds.. during this time the user can choose to teleport to the target (ALT+Basic Attack Keybind) 
Range: Normal Throwable tool range 
Scaling: Agility (higher agility = lower cooldown) 
Damage: Little-No Damage

Attack Speed: Instant throw and recall but Medium base cooldown 
Requirements: Lvl 10, Leaf Village & 20 Agility 
flying-thunder-god-kunai-3d-model-low-poly-obj-fbx.jpg.eccbb5b47012dc3cc1d1e1adac4a534e.jpg

I don't know what's the plans for leaf and if the fact that it doesn't have a weapon is the way that the creator wants the game to be but I hope you take my thoughts into consideration . 
If you made it this far, Thank You & I appreciate it . 
bae52e41f4d8d484ec36107e45fa7bee.jpg.ddd5c5199ffaa48d1f94bc37dcfc2827.jpg

• Like 10

3 hours ago, Akebono said:

Shibuki +10 Fort +10 Int
Nuibari +20 Fortitude
Kiba +20 Int
Samehada +50 chakra
Kabutowari +20 Str
Himarakei +20 chak
Kubikiribocho +10 str +10 fort +10 Int +10 agi +10 chak.

This is on top of the unique attack that each sword gives.

This allows every single 7SM to have a FOCUSED build specifically made for each particular sword, making it absolutely broken.

I don't know why you gathered all this information like I don't know lol. 7 people buffed vs 12 people buffed. They nerfed nuibari which was busted. 

4 hours ago, Seifer said:

You are really undercutting 7 swords lol. They do 120 ish damage per basic. Most of them are ranged, AoE, multihit, with knockback or stuns. A free op jutsu with no chakra cost for 7 members is way greater than 12 members with just 10 stats alone especially since it is easier to organize 7 members. And they do give a stat boost. When you talk about it being "viable", how viable is 10 stats in agi, str, etc in a chakra medic 12g user? Whether the stat is useful or not is circumstancial while the free cast jutsu with no cd or chakra cost is 100% effective and op.

As for saying GF is a Z warrior confuses me. It has a pressure point that is a charge, lasts for 300ish seconds and when canceled you have to wait out the whole timer to use again or cancels on feint. At that, you get between 30-40 damage per hit at a slow rate if it does charge. I do not see people in my village equiping our GF's hands and getting free knockback off of them like all of sand and mist using fan and pipe. :X

Against its only 7, in order for it to be balance some or most swords need to be strong. I don't understand how this Akebono mentions that 12g are barely online like that is the problem of anyone but yourselves for poor selections of players. 7sms are not always online like he claims they are. Also, clearly you didn't finish reading because I mentioned the flicker combo on gf being undodgable and almost 300 damage with barely any str.

13 minutes ago, Nej said:

Against its only 7, in order for it to be balance some or most swords need to be strong. I don't understand how this Akebono mentions that 12g are barely online like that is the problem of anyone but yourselves for poor selections of players. 7sms are not always online like he claims they are. Also, clearly you didn't finish reading because I mentioned the flicker combo on gf being undodgable and almost 300 damage with barely any str.

1) 7sm doing 120 dmg to 6 enemies at once with a sword > 12g's +3 dmg buff to whatever they used. 7sm stats are all on usable things to wm kits while 12g's 10 stats are not.

2) I did clearly finish reading because you mentioned the Z warrior bit and the combo. The Z warrior bit is what I disagreed with you on and that's why I only pointed it out. The 300 flicker combo is cheese, however given that Rory lets there be pipe, poison scalpel, fan combos that accumulate up to 1000 dmg each roll I would have to say GF is not an excuse for having these other and worst off things that should have more immediate attention....

P.S. You among others are literally saying the power of 12g is logging on. That is hilarious. "THERE IS 12 OF YOU". There could be 12 of anyone. Them logging on doesn't give them the bonus like 7sm. 10 stats each gives them like +3 dmg, 50 chakra, 100 hp. Stat buffs do not even enable you to use higher level jutsus with the met requirement. Meanwhile 7sm get swords and stats that all contribute to a kit that can instant stun you with hella dmg. 

Effects on basics with no cost has to be fixed or stopped.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Seifer said:

1) 7sm doing 120 dmg to 6 enemies at once with a sword > 12g's +3 dmg buff to whatever they used. 7sm stats are all on usable things to wm kits while 12g's 10 stats are not.

2) I did clearly finish reading because you mentioned the Z warrior bit and the combo. The Z warrior bit is what I disagreed with you on and that's why I only pointed it out. The 300 flicker combo is cheese, however given that Rory lets there be pipe, poison scalpel, fan combos that accumulate up to 1000 dmg each roll I would have to say GF is not an excuse for having these other and worst off things that should have more immediate attention....

P.S. You among others are literally saying the power of 12g is logging on. That is hilarious. "THERE IS 12 OF YOU". There could be 12 of anyone. Them logging on doesn't give them the bonus like 7sm. 10 stats each gives them like +3 dmg, 50 chakra, 100 hp. Stat buffs do not even enable you to use higher level jutsus with the met requirement. Meanwhile 7sm get swords and stats that all contribute to a kit that can instant stun you with hella dmg. 

Effects on basics with no cost has to be fixed or stopped.

Not all the swords do aoe, and like I said the buff (stat-wise) is not that great. 

Sigh... I cant believe people actually lost vs ONLY Z+ 1 sub in a 4vs1 when i had 0 chakra and low hp and call themselves *good players that can 1vs3 when morale is high.* if i were in your shoes, i would've soloed the kiba player without even using a buff let alone lose a 4vs1 smh it aint that hard. Instead of coming onto the forums to complain about losing to a glass cannon farming build, go to village square and practise with each other and maybe youl learn how to beat me but i aint gonna sit here and show you how too, figure that one out yourselves. 

For the people talking about GF, Gentle Fist is a game breaking mastery that is also allowed to be used in tournaments, whereas i would have to spend 10 dollars on a restat to change to a viable build to just enter a tournament and then spend ANOTHER 10$ to restat back if we are talking about building around our sword buffs.  Gentle Fist is easy to learn, easy to combo with and on top of that has very high burst damage without the need to spec alot of points into the strength stat, are you guys actually trying to defend this mastery right now? If you gave me access to a gentle fist account, all hell would break loose but i dont wanna do that to yall yet lol. I would literally smoke a kiba user with the same build as i had if i was a Gentle Fist in a 1vs1 because all i have to do is run away/around the kiba blasts until my instant 300+ damage flicker combo is back up its not like there is no cooldown on the swords melee, the kiba user would be dead in 2 flicker combos if they using the same build i had when i won the 4vs1. Gentle Fists kit also gives it access to stuns which deal strong damage and you can weapon switch to use the strongest swords obtainable in this game while you wait your cooldowns + pair it with weapon master which does not even require a stat split. Completely broken.

@Orsus you are showing a 2 second video of standing still eating a free kiba blast, waiting for me to heal up from my medic and chakra regen, instead of dodging or pressing your sub button or even coordinating with your team, what good does that do for your case? Stop the constant complaining on forums every time something happens to you guys in game, looks like you guys are just reaching.

Also @Akebono in your post you state that you were hunting with a person that can apparently 1vs3 when hes feeling good (unbuffed) but you come here and complain about me when im better than said person in game in general and on top of that im buffed using a 7sm sword, why is he allowed to 1vs3 without a buff but i get complaints when i do so with a buff that i earned? Also incase you do not know, to equip a 7sm sword you need minimum 80 str and kiba does not even scale off str it scales off int so to do heavy damage with it you need to lose out alot in other areas, i do not recommend this in general as opponents who are good/top tier at the game will take advantage of that.

In conclusion, you guys lost that fight because you did not make the right plays together, there was no teamwork and i saw alot of wrong movement and positioning decisions and took advantage of all of that.

• Like 4
  • Funny 2

11 hours ago, RedRum said:

Sigh... I cant believe people actually lost vs ONLY Z+ 1 sub in a 4vs1 when i had 0 chakra and low hp and call themselves *good players that can 1vs3 when morale is high.* if i were in your shoes, i would've soloed the kiba player without even using a buff let alone lose a 4vs1 smh it aint that hard. Instead of coming onto the forums to complain about losing to a glass cannon farming build, go to village square and practise with each other and maybe youl learn how to beat me but i aint gonna sit here and show you how too, figure that one out yourselves. 

For the people talking about GF, Gentle Fist is a game breaking mastery that is also allowed to be used in tournaments, whereas i would have to spend 10 dollars on a restat to change to a viable build to just enter a tournament and then spend ANOTHER 10$ to restat back if we are talking about building around our sword buffs.  Gentle Fist is easy to learn, easy to combo with and on top of that has very high burst damage without the need to spec alot of points into the strength stat, are you guys actually trying to defend this mastery right now? If you gave me access to a gentle fist account, all hell would break loose but i dont wanna do that to yall yet lol. I would literally smoke a kiba user with the same build as i had if i was a Gentle Fist in a 1vs1 because all i have to do is run away/around the kiba blasts until my instant 300+ damage flicker combo is back up its not like there is no cooldown on the swords melee, the kiba user would be dead in 2 flicker combos if they using the same build i had when i won the 4vs1. Gentle Fists kit also gives it access to stuns which deal strong damage and you can weapon switch to use the strongest swords obtainable in this game while you wait your cooldowns + pair it with weapon master which does not even require a stat split. Completely broken.

@Orsus you are showing a 2 second video of standing still eating a free kiba blast, waiting for me to heal up from my medic and chakra regen, instead of dodging or pressing your sub button or even coordinating with your team, what good does that do for your case? Stop the constant complaining on forums every time something happens to you guys in game, looks like you guys are just reaching.

Also @Akebono in your post you state that you were hunting with a person that can apparently 1vs3 when hes feeling good (unbuffed) but you come here and complain about me when im better than said person in game in general and on top of that im buffed using a 7sm sword, why is he allowed to 1vs3 without a buff but i get complaints when i do so with a buff that i earned? Also incase you do not know, to equip a 7sm sword you need minimum 80 str and kiba does not even scale off str it scales off int so to do heavy damage with it you need to lose out alot in other areas, i do not recommend this in general as opponents who are good/top tier at the game will take advantage of that.

In conclusion, you guys lost that fight because you did not make the right plays together, there was no teamwork and i saw alot of wrong movement and positioning decisions and took advantage of all of that.

Now normally I'd agree with you, but outside of B4 your build is useless. You specifically camp B4 because of the small passages that make it impossible to get close to you. on top of that, taking advantage that if the center tile of the Kiba lightning ball doesn't hit an object, it goes right through whatever it is blocking the path. An example I can give is that outside of B4, we took you and Grimjoww's swords yesterday, and added it to our collection bank. :)

You & Grimmjow fed us your swords. :thumbsup:

Bro, as long as you guys stop crying and trying to get me nerfed whenever i do something in this game, i dont care what you do or say about me. Getting a sword which is worth 100 ryo aint as big of an achievement as you guys think it is, especially when both our bounties are still intact. Its whatever helps you guys sleep at night though. Also my build is useless in any map, its literally a farming build and thats what i was trying to tell you guys in my last post,^ im glad you agree with me though. 

9 minutes ago, RedRum said:

Bro, as long as you guys stop crying and trying to get me nerfed whenever i do something in this game, i dont care what you do or say about me. Getting a sword which is worth 100 ryo aint as big of an achievement as you guys think it is, especially when both our bounties are still intact. Its whatever helps you guys sleep at night though. Also my build is useless in any map, its literally a farming build and thats what i was trying to tell you guys in my last post,^ im glad you agree with me though. 

That's why you were camping B4 trying to accumulate bounty with that cheese ass build? 

Give me a break my brother. Somebody is going to come and claim that sword from you soon, believe it. :)

i wasnt camping any map lmfao. i wiped out 2 waves of leafies just trying to reach dark bridge but yall kept coming. Son, if you want to prove something or if any of your friends want to prove something, you are always welcome to come toad and we can fight without buffs. Also as i said before, the build i was using is so easy to beat, aint my fault you guys struggled, especially as a group lol thats on you.

9 minutes ago, Akebono said:

That's why you were camping B4 trying to accumulate bounty with that cheese ass build? 

Give me a break my brother. Somebody is going to come and claim that sword from you soon, believe it. :)

Don't give this guy any attention lol, hes know around the community for always inflating his own ego any opportunity he gets. No point argueing cause he always thinks hes right.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Clark said:

Don't give this guy any attention lol, hes know around the community for always inflating his own ego any opportunity he gets. No point argueing cause he always thinks hes right.

You're absolutely right, back on topic. 

Nerf bubble pipe & fan's first tier weapons, or give something to Leaf that would be similar, As @spooks suggested.

There's a lot of issues I've seen with people saying Int builds don't deserve weapons cause of already massive damage but, I think this works pretty well. 
Stuff isn't broken or too powerful, its just... Aight.

I dig it.

On 3/4/2021 at 9:00 AM, Akebono said:

You're absolutely right, back on topic. 

Nerf bubble pipe & fan's first tier weapons, or give something to Leaf that would be similar, As @spooks suggested.

I wish you would get on board with focusing on teamwork instead of giving leaf some trash weapon that everyone will either A complain is too op or B complain it's not good enough....

Training teamwork is a way everyone in the village can gain something instead of just weapon masters 

3 hours ago, Dredge Hinode said:

I wish you would get on board with focusing on teamwork instead of giving leaf some trash weapon that everyone will either A complain is too op or B complain it's not good enough....

Training teamwork is a way everyone in the village can gain something instead of just weapon masters 

Although I agree to get on board with focusing on teamwork, it is beyond that. Nerf the first tier Bubble/Fans or lock them to the masteries. Its obvious they have a clear advantage over others without it.

It's beyond Sand and Mist villages anymore. There are so many rogues that use them that it's getting out of hand.

• Like 2