Nin Online Racist?

Hydora

Hey guys, I wanted to talk about a dark and very frustrating subject. Racism.

As we all love this game we can't deny. That Rory and the staff team might have something against black people. How many black npcs is there in the game huh?

We need more black npc's unless you want to release them once cloud village becomes a thing.

#BLM #ACAB #Fritzogey

• Like 4

So as you know, Nin Online is heavily inspired by Naruto, and Naruto takes place in a feudal Japanese-inspired world with mainly Japanese characters.
For the Naruto series, more representation was added much later after Cloud village became more prevalent in the storyline.

I personally try to add more diverse skin toned characters at times, but I also try not to over do it so as to follow the source material more. A lot of our NPCs are loosely inspired by characters in the series. When we do eventually add the Cloud village, you can expect for it to add some diversity.

But Nin Online is a game about your own character, your own Ninja, in which there is no shortage of customization options to make your character in any skin tone you see fit.

PS: I know this might've been made with a lot less seriousness than this response calls for. But I do hope nobody feels racially discriminated by the game's art, setting and design. There is some limitation on what we can put without taking away from the setting at this time.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Shocked 1

10 minutes ago, Hydora said:

Hey guys, I wanted to talk about a dark and very frustrating subject. Racism.

As we all love this game we can't deny. That Rory and the staff team might have something against black people. How many black npcs is there in the game huh?

We need more black npc's unless you want to release them once cloud village becomes a thing.

#BLM #ACAB #Fritzogey

a ninja game based in naruto  and no cloud village (that lore wise was the only village where black ninjas existed )  of course it not gone have many .

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ueda said:

So as you know, Nin Online is heavily inspired by Naruto, and Naruto takes place in a feudal Japanese-inspired world with mainly Japanese characters.
For the Naruto series, more representation was added much later after Cloud village became more prevalent in the storyline.

I personally try to add more diverse skin toned characters at times, but I also try not to over do it so as to follow the source material more. A lot of our NPCs are loosely inspired by characters in the series. When we do eventually add the Cloud village, you can expect for it to add some diversity.

But Nin Online is a game about your own character, your own Ninja, in which there is no shortage of customization options to make your character in any skin tone you see fit.

PS: I know this might've been made with a lot less seriousness than this response calls for. But I do hope nobody feels racially discriminated by the game's art, setting and design. There is some limitation on what we can put without taking away from the setting at this time.

No Ueda we understand! Ofc, this was made just for a little fun and for people who can find humor in this! I knew you are trying to do it realistically and professionally. We in this small community are making sure everyone can fit in, and no one should feel outside or discriminate.

We all appreciate your hard work.