Question

Sup all ! I've been playing since yesturday, and I really enjoy the game ! It's just.. exactly what I expected for this kind of MMORPG 2D Ninja Games. The Game Systems is great for my experience (and god that I feel what Shinobi feel when they reach the outside of their village ahaha). I also think that Nin Online could reach an higher potential in futur, well I hope so ! Btw goodjob #DevTeam. You got my respect :D !

So, let's me suggest somethings that could be basic but also somethings interesting and useful when you encounter another player and if you're not sure if it's a good idea to engage him xD.. I'm not a random player who had discoreved the game without any knowledges of the game univers. Pretty sure we're all fans of this Anime lol .so yeah.. (Historical Stats of Rank Missions made): You know.. theses stats of mission made by a Shinobi in theses data info named Databook ? I guess it's could be cool to have it when you're opening your Ninja details then seing your stats, and maybe compared yours Rank Mission made with yours friends an exemple:

Rank D: 13/Rank C: 21/Rank B: 33/Rank A:17/Rank S: 9. (PS): I don't have any clue if "S Ranked" missions exist in Nin Online, but according to my logic, hunting Missing-Nin or neither a Rogue Criminal Ninja should be "A-Ranked" or "S-Ranked" but I guess y'all catch the loops I suggested :) !

I think that could be a great idea to see how many time and how hard the player had played his character and its could be possible that's would add another immersive side on the game. A stats that would specificate prescivly if this guy do a lots of mission or not (For Missing-Nin.. I guess that couldn't affect them as well mission rank can't be taken from the Mission Giver at the Kage Manor). 

In the other side to see it, even if missions stats doesn't really got an importance or either affect on the power of the player.. well.. not theses one who played like 55 "S Ranked" missions that's a op players lol :P But I would also be well afraid of someone who made a total of like 103 missions than seing one who had make a total of like 7 missions lol.

I also notice that we cannot see the others players basic caracterics stats. But I think that it could be a great add on. 

So adding: See basic stats of others player, and historical stats of ranked mission played.

On this guys/girls have a good day/goodnight play well, hope to see the reader in game, and most important thing: long live to Nin Online LOL :D 

• Like 4

12 answers to this question

@Elevenswords See ! Glad to see that in an instant my suggestion was great for you ! and yeah for the Chunin exam its could maybe help, I'm not here yet so i'm not sure how its work or if its inspired respectivly with 3 kind of exams. I readed a little bit about this from a NPCN but still can't wait to try it :P !

Its could even fit for combat mode like ranked match based on the amount of missions played the player had made if somehow the DevTeam think about some ranked matchs. Player who's better in A-Ranked would be vs another A-Ranked player. Then avoid somes non-matching S-Ranked player vs B-Ranked player. But yeah.. idea is easy.. putting this on developpement is an another thing ahaha

If your talking about those contribution point active on our profile. I don't have any clue how it's work.. As I saw, you could gain CP with reacting or just reply to others members status and probably more than that, maybe I'm totally wrong xD But its would be more logic if it based on Missions our Character made. 

Or I just think about it, they habe RP mission, Did it get to you these Contrubution Points after.making an RP Missiom with other players ?