Looking for manga artist!

Ueda

Dear Ninja,

Just reaching out to anyone interested in taking up an active role in creating a manga based around the history of Nin Online.
It would be a paid job, per page/chapter.

In terms of art skills, I'm not expecting professional level! I'm more than happy to work with someone who is enthusiastic about it so we can keep it going into the future.

You would be working with some direction from me and some writers also from the community.

Regards,
Ueda

• Like 18

I am an artist too, haven't done much in terms of actual manga, but I'd be happy to help out with anything,
If you're interested, you could hit me up on discord or the nin website, we can talk it out and see if I'm fit for the job.

Not gonna lie, I had thought of doing something like that before, for some of my Nin experiences, and important events that have occurred I've been to, glad to see you guys are planning on doing something official like that, I'd be very happy to contribute to this project in any way I can. :)

Also @Ueda is that a one spot job? or will multiple people be working on the art?

I can draw. You guys feel free to contact me and then I shall send you links to my portfolio(s). You can also find me on Instagram: @gina.brd

Most of what I've done so far are Naruto fanarts. And 2 Nin Online fanarts. 

I don't have much availability, but I'd enjoy helping out, even voluntarily if needed.

@Ueda

If this project goes well and actually happens it might be something I can do. I draw every now and then as a hobby of mine. And maybe to take the next step might be a possibility for me as an artist. I usually draw from anime, like Naruto, One piece and so on. But it might be something I can be interested in doing!

@Ueda

2 hours ago, Light said:

I give all my character rights to Ueda it can be used In eitherway In the story if this gets going. 

He doesn’t need your rights, your character is property of ninonline. 

great idea , also really good for PR

• Like 1

First off, @Ueda I wanted to say that this is a pretty wonderful idea considering there are so many wonderfully hilarious moments that happen throughout nin that should be documented in history.

I highly recommend @Bonsai for this task. His hand drawn art is pretty amazing and the art style is definitely up to par with a lot of the actual Manga.

And I'm sure he would be more than ecstatic to contribute once again to this game.

Shout outs to Bonsai for that very cool Oni-Mask concept and making it come true. :)

• Like 2

• Ueda locked this topic