Fire/Light

Shadow Shinha

1 hour ago, Atrane said:

Day 1,679 of asking for game balance

There's so much stuff that's obviously broken for months/years now and it's beyond me how we don't get any balance changes regularly.

Fighting against someone with a pipe (snare/interrupt on a basic attack available to all mist ninja for just 20str???) has to be one of the most frustrating experiences ever.

About the topic tho.. I think that Fire/Lightning is pretty strong when it comes to teamfights and when you actually land that cutter it's extremely satisfying  and often means death for your opponent.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Hawt said:

There's so much stuff that's obviously broken for months/years now and it's beyond me how we don't get any balance changes regularly.

Fighting against someone with a pipe (snare/interrupt on a basic attack available to all mist ninja for just 20str???) has to be one of the most frustrating experiences ever.

About the topic tho.. I think that Fire/Lightning is pretty strong when it comes to teamfights and when you actually land that cutter it's extremely satisfying  and often means death for your opponent.

All masteries must be good in 1vs1 that the very first rule of mmorpg pvp is all class(masteries) should be able to be any (class(mastery ) player with the right skil but fire/light is beyond bad for 1vs1 .Sure it good for group fight  but that a diffrent story and doesnt apply to basic 1vs1 rule,group  fight masteries are a speical case some are good for it some are not but pvp balance is always based on one thing 1vs1 . Example a gf/wm can still do good i na group fightand be perfect for 1vs1 hoewever a fire/light cant.

6 hours ago, ana primal said:

All masteries must be good in 1vs1 that the very first rule of mmorpg pvp is all class(masteries) should be able to be any (class(mastery ) player with the right skil but fire/light is beyond bad for 1vs1 .Sure it good for group fight  but that a diffrent story and doesnt apply to basic 1vs1 rule,group  fight masteries are a speical case some are good for it some are not but pvp balance is always based on one thing 1vs1 . Example a gf/wm can still do good i na group fightand be perfect for 1vs1 hoewever a fire/light cant.

Gunna have to disagree with you here on the part about every mastery should be good in 1v1 and I think most people will feel the same. Any mastery can be good for 1v1 depending how you use it. Is fire/light a good 1v1 mastery? Usually no, there are better options, but in a team fight fire/light can be a heavy carry with fire dot and light stun-lock. And that there IS the balance. Str Light/wm is a 1v1 build and excels there but in a large group their abilities quickly become outshined by the fire/earth and other high int AoE jutsu’s that make getting close difficult. There are always exceptions but the balance in the game is having certain combo’s and masteries that excel in either team fights or 1v1s, or support.

Fire/Light can be a good mastery combo if used right, any GOOD lightning user will know that your opponent is going counter/sub your chidori, so you must counter play them. Landing chidori is basically a death sentence if followed up on properly, treat it as such and quit demanding a buff when chidori doesn’t need it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Korva said:

Gunna have to disagree with you here on the part about every mastery should be good in 1v1 and I think most people will feel the same. Any mastery can be good for 1v1 depending how you use it. Is fire/light a good 1v1 mastery? Usually no, there are better options, but in a team fight fire/light can be a heavy carry with fire dot and light stun-lock. And that there IS the balance. Str Light/wm is a 1v1 build and excels there but in a large group their abilities quickly become outshined by the fire/earth and other high int AoE jutsu’s that make getting close difficult. There are always exceptions but the balance in the game is having certain combo’s and masteries that excel in either team fights or 1v1s, or support.

Fire/Light can be a good mastery combo if used right, any GOOD lightning user will know that your opponent is going counter/sub your chidori, so you must counter play them. Landing chidori is basically a death sentence if followed up on properly, treat it as such and quit demanding a buff when chidori doesn’t need it.

there is like a 90% chance that the best fire/light (niti/itachi/vali/lucifer) would lose to any gf/wm it not how good you are there are ingame limits in those masteries.to land a chidori to only break a sub  by that logic RUINS the very point of chidori. And the ppl dont truyl gother sub chidori they sub punsih it when they can most ppl just run out of it becuase the jutsu is slow as fuck or punish a player for using it.

9 hours ago, Korva said:

Can agree with that. Everyone in this game has the attitude that 1v1s is everything. That's because usually there is some ego contest between two people and they think whoever wins is who is right. This is not true and not every mastery build is equal. Some are better 1v1, 2v2, zergs, farming etc. Obviously you will always be able to damage someone, but the extent of which is different. 

That being said, that doesn't mean certain balances shouldn't be made. Like take Fan/pipe/poison scalpel for example, that should definitely get fixed. >_>

I think Lightning does what it is supposed to do. Fire on the other hand is full of bugs that never have been fixed. The firewall stopping chakra charging, people not landing in fire bullet animation, simple stuff like that, that screws you over in a fight. Vortex itself is extremely underwhelming and could use a tweak. 

• Like 3

Lightning Senbon and Lightning Feast I think deserves some tweaks, for me increasing the range on feast and making senbon atleast hit twice or spread out in three single senbon in \|/ directions will definitiely increase the utility of the kit and have lightning not fall behind in terms of 1v1 potential as compared to other elements.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Leiting said:

Lightning Senbon and Lightning Feast I think deserves some tweaks, for me increasing the range on feast and making senbon atleast hit twice or spread out in three single senbon in \|/ directions will definitiely increase the utility of the kit and have lightning not fall behind in terms of 1v1 potential as compared to other elements.

Hate to say it but I think lightning feast should get  change similar to sensory:

Make it runcast and decrease its range

• Like 1

On 3/11/2021 at 10:26 AM, Seifer said:

Can agree with that. Everyone in this game has the attitude that 1v1s is everything. That's because usually there is some ego contest between two people and they think whoever wins is who is right. This is not true and not every mastery build is equal. Some are better 1v1, 2v2, zergs, farming etc. Obviously you will always be able to damage someone, but the extent of which is different. 

That being said, that doesn't mean certain balances shouldn't be made. Like take Fan/pipe/poison scalpel for example, that should definitely get fixed. >_>

I think Lightning does what it is supposed to do. Fire on the other hand is full of bugs that never have been fixed. The firewall stopping chakra charging, people not landing in fire bullet animation, simple stuff like that, that screws you over in a fight. Vortex itself is extremely underwhelming and could use a tweak. 

On 3/11/2021 at 12:37 AM, Korva said:

add these 2 guys to the balance team

• Like 2