Vacuum Sphere Suggestion

Gildarts

Question

Haven't posted in a bit and have barely played the game from a PVP standpoint. Today I did some PVP for the first time in a while though and thought I'd suggest something for vacuum spheres if possible.

Suggestion

Make Vacuum Spheres shoot the first Sphere when you press the key-bind and to shoot the other two spheres the first one has to have landed and not only that but you have to manually press the key-bind a 2nd and 3rd time for it to shoot the other two. 

If you land the first Sphere then you press the keybind again to shoot the 2nd sphere and miss it you wont get to shoot the 3rd sphere and the skill will go on cooldown.

Also! you only have 3-5 seconds to shoot your next sphere after the first Sphere lands.

1:5/2:3/3

First Sphere you have 5 seconds after it lands to shoot the 2nd and land it...2nd sphere you have 3 seconds after it lands to shoot the 3rd.

All together you have 8 seconds to land the spheres and if you only get to land one the skill goes on cooldown for w/e its cooldown is set too in game.

Example
*Shoots Vacuum Sphere*

You hit PlayerOne with Vacuum Sphere I
You hit PlayerOne with Vacuum Sphere II
*Runs out of time to shoot Sphere III and skill goes on cooldown*

You hit PlayerOne with Vacuum Sphere I
*3 seconds pass*
You hit PlayerOne with Vacuum Sphere II
*1 second pass*
You hit PlayerOne with Vacuum Sphere III
*Skill goes on Cooldown*

This will also allow Vacuum Spheres to be made instant cast again due to the change of the way the skill works. Also remove its ability to stun its opponent and lower the self stun/remove it completely.

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

2 answers to this question

It is a good idea but it is not a new one. The issue with this kind of change is that there is no system currently coded in the game which would allow the jutsu to work this way. While this would work nice it would need to be coded in as opposed to just changing the values the jutsu has.

• Like 1