Tanzaku shogi/chess

Hydora

Question

Unlike other games in which pvp is the end and aim, chess/shogi recommends itself to the wise by the fact that its mimic battles are fought for no prize but honor. It is eminently and emphatically the philosopher’s game.

Think about it? You might be good in pvp but can you win against me in chess? :o Gambling and playing dice is boring, I suggest a game where skill and compentition is included. Maybe a little leaderboard to flex? I think it will be a fun and great addition to Tanzaku, for now it feels really empty besides the gambling machines. 

image.thumb.png.273da1531a1666b7a811c2f79aee5a66.png

This will not only bring new players here, but will open up for those who don't like or can suceed in the pvp aspects of the game.

• Like 7

10 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Nagamushi said:

I 100% do not support this idea. Adding this system isn't as simple as you say it is. It would take much more time to do it and Ueda/Rory is too busy working on other aspects of the game instead of making a " Tanzaku shogi/chess " system.. 

I still support the idea of it not necessarily the implementation of it in the near future or even the foreseeable future...just a nice idea in my opinion

• Like 1