Gojo's Fair Pardon chance

Gojo OLD

Wassup nin online aka, grown men that trap/and or go after 14 year olds in a 2d pixel game, oh and the actual females that do play is probably some big body hippo with pink hair. I have a serious topic to discuss with you all especially mist and you boy askin for help. As the famous/handsome guy you all know I was once the akat leader, and currently the infamous taka leader. Of course you know your boy trynna spread the love to my village #mist, but unfortunately I can't lead mist because of the hater @Zabuza Momochi. Mist I said some things about his leadership but I want yall to know it was all love, though ya mans zabuza here acting femininely and taking it to heart. Mist please convince yo leader to give me a chance so that I can 100% be the best mizukage mist has ever seen. Like wtf mans said 10k to come back... ninja akat put me on kos in takumi for 2k and i aint pay sht, I don't understand who he think gon pay him all that. Like wassup with ya kages charging money for petty sht 1st lumy, now this ninja? Bro zabu wassup son let me run the 1s at the least if I lose I won't complain high. #Gojo4mizukage cause i know yall white niccas be hashtagin everything.

• Like 9
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 2

Ma man acting like he some hot shit, mist deep in nin, can't you see all those raid points being taken on the daily, well that's exactly what you get from talking shit to someone who did his best bringing mist where it's now.

And about your fair chance not only will you have to pay 10k now, you will be fighting me for your pardon fight on top of that, see you there bud.

Edited by Leiting
Edit: Forgot to add if you lose the pardon fight, your 10k will be doubled to 20k and even if you win, you will still have to pay 10k to comeback.
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Leiting said:

Ma man acting like he some hot shit, mist deep in nin, can't you see all those raid points being taken on the daily, well that's exactly what you get from talking shit to someone who did his best bringing mist where it's now.

And about your fair chance not only will you have to pay 10k now, you will be fighting me for your pardon fight on top of that, see you there bud.

man who hurt you jesus, cmere for a hug.

On 3/17/2021 at 9:46 AM, Leiting said:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

On 3/18/2021 at 2:27 PM, Booty Gang Pinku said:

man who hurt you jesus, cmere for a hug.

Omw!

Also, nah I'm just laughing at this kid thinking everything will go as he wants, must've not faced the hurdles in life, I also see someone similiar laughing in this post who dodges my challenges with the usual "You're not worth my time" sure bro stop talking shit then because otherwise other then a slut begging for attention, I can't comprehend it any other way.

• Funny 1

On 3/20/2021 at 1:08 AM, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Leiting forgot about losing every single spar against me, literally every single one to the point where I would walk in spars and he wouldn't want to fight cos he knew he'd lose. 

You're talking about before vacuum got nerfed, ofcourse I was tired of the free DMG you pulled off by pressing only two buttons, when I have to sweat to try to land chidori or any other combo, mind you, remember the last spar we had when Akats came to fight 7sm? If not you lost that and that's post vacuum nerf, that speaks for itself. Stop bs'ing me, you can't even upheld proper morals lest to speak about preaching me about how hard it is to press z and snare someone to land a instant vacuum.