Lock Tanzaku hospital for rogues only

Black Rain

Question

Tanzaku hospital serves no purpose for leaf players to enter, it just allows them to scout for free and setup a camp on valley, tigers and Larva 2

Tanzaku village is not owned by leaf, and players from other villages can't enter hospitals from other villages, I don't see why this is the exception

• Like 5

12 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Black Rain said:

Tanzaku hospital serves no purpose for leaf players to enter, it just allows them to scout for free and setup a camp on valley, tigers and Larva 2

Tanzaku village is not owned by leaf, and players from other villages can't enter hospitals from other villages, I don't see why this is the exception

I understand your reason to suggest/ want it changed but imo problems like leaf CE arena needs to be fixed first plus tanz isn't owned by leaf but allied so it is considered a part of leaf

12 minutes ago, LionGod said:

I understand your reason to suggest/ want it changed but imo problems like leaf CE arena needs to be fixed

This has it's own forum post, you can talk about it there

12 minutes ago, LionGod said:

but allied so it is considered a part of leaf

By who? This has never been a thing just simply stated by leaf, if it was actually a part of leaf it wouldn't be a SPAWN POINT for rogues. Tanz has no affiliation and is it's own village.

14 minutes ago, Black Rain said:

This has it's own forum post, you can talk about it there

By who? This has never been a thing just simply stated by leaf, if it was actually a part of leaf it wouldn't be a SPAWN POINT for rogues. Tanz has no affiliation and is it's own village.

since always the fire daimyo governs all of the land of fire, the hidden leaf is their military force 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, LionGod said:

the hidden leaf is their military force 

The military force has their own hospital, by this logic, that hospital should not be used by the military (leaf village)

Can you stop using RP to justify why leaf should get access to this hospital when it serves them no purpose

1 minute ago, Black Rain said:

The military force has their own hospital, by this logic, that hospital should not be used by the military (leaf village)

Can you stop using RP to justify why leaf should get access to this hospital when it serves them no purpose

personally I think 12g should be able to spawn there and have their base in tanz cuz they legit protect the daimyo

14 minutes ago, ana primal said:

the very org 12 guardian in fact rp and lore wise is supost to be a tanzaku org since they must be next to the damio since they are his protectors just saying lore  and roges have takumi hospital  and host cave spawn pointi think sharing one with leaf isnt such a pain

yh they should be a tanz org 

• Like 2