HOKAGE WALL??

Sun

Question

HOKAGE WALL? @Ueda

image.thumb.png.49657ab34beb754686204dc4b658e424.png 

-After the 10th hokage is picked i'll update it.
-Also i couldn't find a picture of rory as the first hokage anywhere so i just left it as a blank face for the time being.
-And i feel bad for the person that is gonna do something like this for the kazekages. :O
 Finally, i'll enjoy some feedback :D 

May the will of fire be with you! (jesus i cringed just thinking about it)
- Maguma
P.S - Fixed Emiya's hair.

Edited by Maguma
i'm dumb that's why lmao
  • Like 13

17 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Sin said:

You should really think about adding this, it'll work with rp very well  and it flat out looks amazing  give us hokage faces! @Ueda

Not only is it good for RP, but it will also give ex-kage a permanent place of remembrance and history.

I think giving 6 months of your time in office is worth having a place on the wall.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Maguma said:

HOKAGE WALL? @Ueda

image.thumb.png.49657ab34beb754686204dc4b658e424.png 

-After the 10th hokage is picked i'll update it.
-Also i couldn't find a picture of rory as the first hokage anywhere so i just left it as a blank face for the time being.
-And i feel bad for the person that is gonna do something like this for the kazekages. :O
 Finally, i'll enjoy some feedback :D 

May the will of fire be with you! (jesus i cringed just thinking about it)
- Maguma
P.S - Fixed Emiya's hair.

nice pic

2 hours ago, Tekkey Hinode said:

Man, I always wanted something like that in Leaf to commemorate all of our Hokages. Nice work, Maguma. Although realistically speaking, I conidered something like Caio's signature's statue could be arranged more easily than huge stone heads on the cliff:
unknown.png

would make more sense for sand the have kage statues at the gravejards

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tekkey Hinode said:

Man, I always wanted something like that in Leaf to commemorate all of our Hokages. Nice work, Maguma. Although realistically speaking, I conidered something like Caio's signature's statue could be arranged more easily than huge stone heads on the cliff:
unknown.png

I can work on the full body versions rn but putting them next to the grave yard imo seems like they all died no offense.

26 minutes ago, Ueda said:

Awesome. I would love to add this but the problem is maintaining it and scaling it to when we have a lot more Kages :p 

Maybe newly added maps could expand it since it takes time  for a Kage's term to end. 

the faces obviously wouldn't be as big so space would be easier imo.

image.png.19312925f31e396bf4d900cddf56560d.png

• Like 1

@Ueda If you only add kages to the Wall that serve the full 6 months of they're Kage term it could work.

Also if kage terms are 6 months that means only 2 kages per year...Let the Kage Face stay on the wall for a year starting the day they term end could work that way the wall is wiped with a clean slate and every kage gets a chance to have there face on the wall if they serve the full term. Part Time kages aren't allowed on the wall.

• Like 1