New way to go rogue.

Desecration

Question

Hello Bois, as we all know there are three ways to leave your village: 
1) Have your Kage exile you.
2) Have an MPF (Military Police Force) member jail you and escape from jail.
3) Kill someone from your own village in a DZ three times.

My Idea
I've always thought that you should have an option to go rogue on your own with out the use/assistance of others. Being able to destroy your headband is a great way to leave on your own and it could bring some fresh scenarios for RP.

To avoid "Accidents"
To try and prevent anyone from "accidentally" destroying their headband there can be a confirmation choice before destroying it.

How pardoning works
To return to the village the rogue simply has to get pardoned then either go for another headband and stay without one. People who dont have headbands wont be affected to begin with of course.

Additions to the idea
I dont think it's needed but a village message can also be added when someone goes rogue by destroying their headband.

"Mizxry has foresaken his village"

If anyone has any extra ideas/ criticism for this topic make sure to leave it in the comments. 

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

• Like 12
  • Boring 1

7 answers to this question

Just now, Mizxry said:

Hello Bois, as we all know there are three ways to leave your village: 
1) Have your Kage exile you.
2) Have an MPF (Military Police Force) member jail you and escape from jail.
3) Kill of your own villagers in a DZ three times.

My Idea
I've always thought that you should have an option to go rogue on your own with out the use/assistance of others. Being able to destroy your headband is a great way to leave on your own and it could bring some fresh scenarios for RP.

To avoid "Accidents"
To try and prevent anyone from "accidentally" destroying their headband there can be a confirmation choice before destroying it.

How pardoning works
To return to the village the rogue simply has to get pardoned then either go for another headband and stay without one. People who dont have headbands wont be affected to begin with of course.

Additions to the idea
I dont think it's needed but a village message can also be added when someone goes rogue by destroying their headband.

If anyone has any extra ideas/ criticism for this topic make sure to leave it in the comments. 

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

i like this idea

• Like 1

I think there should also be a Checkmark option on the character creation that allows you to be Leaf/Sand/Mist Rogue to begin with. Maybe with a warning that says (Not recommended for new players) since it is pretty difficult as a lvl 1 rogue.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Vipe said:

I think there should also be a Checkmark option on the character creation that allows you to be Leaf/Sand/Mist Rogue to begin with. Maybe with a warning that says (Not recommended for new players) since it is pretty difficult as a lvl 1 rogue.

I agree, those who want to play as rogues dont have to start of in a village if this  is implemented.