#BringBackPink

Booty Gang Pinku

Question

Aight so look....I've been wanting to play on the new client but I just can't bring myself to do it, now why you may ask? Cause the pink color on the new client.....it looks so dull....so lifeless, it truly takes away the fun for me. I just can't bring myself to look at that...thing. All I ask of you almighty great lord Ueda is to bring back the old, vibrant and beautiful pink. I cant match any outfits, or use it as a contrast, its all useless now.  It may not be much. or something thats high on the to-do list. But for me its the sole reason I play nin and it'd be cool if it were to be brought back.

• Like 5

5 answers to this question

"the way we color the hairs in the new client looks different because it's way more optimized"

"It's a trade off, but in the future when we add more color options it'll be possible to get it again"
"
basically once we retire the old client we can revamp hair colors 100%"
"and you can pick from any
color in the spectrum"

"What we did now is assign a RGB value for each of the 27 colors before as a "legacy" color"
"
So in the future when we don't have to deal with 27 anymore, it'll become any color between that"

-Myself from discord

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ueda said:

"the way we color the hairs in the new client looks different because it's way more optimized"

"It's a trade off, but in the future when we add more color options it'll be possible to get it again"
"
basically once we retire the old client we can revamp hair colors 100%"
"and you can pick from any
color in the spectrum"

"What we did now is assign a RGB value for each of the 27 colors before as a "legacy" color"
"
So in the future when we don't have to deal with 27 anymore, it'll become any color between that"

-Myself from discord

It saddens me that I have to wait a little longer, thankfully I can use the old client and by the time I'm forced to swap you'll have the option to bring it back almighty Ueda. It has been rough day for me but it's one that brings hope for the future of nin.

• Like 1