Official Org Member Cycling

Seifer

Question

Hello @Ueda and Community,

I noticed that the 6 month rule only really applies to ANBU organizations. I think this is really odd and should be enforced equally. This is a problem that was already acknowledged by Rory, Staff and Community in the past, but now it slowly drifted back for some reason.

I suggest:

GMs to stop member cycling in orgs - (This includes temporarily benching members, adding alts for placeholders etc)

GMs to stop characters for staying in orgs forever

GMs to stop people from being leader multiple times

GMs to enforce organization rules equally

(ANBU, 12G, 7SM, PB, Akatsuki)

Thank you

• Like 2

17 answers to this question

It seemed relevant enough for them to monitor it in the past equally, and still relevant enough for it to be knowingly monitored for ANBU.

I honestly believe there should be a statement of there being rules for this or not. And if there are rules it should be for every organization.

11 minutes ago, Seifer said:

It seemed relevant enough for them to monitor it in the past equally, and still relevant enough for it to be knowingly monitored for ANBU.

I honestly believe there should be a statement of there being rules for this or not. And if there are rules it should be for every organization.

There is

i said that each memeber of any offical org non including police sould only be able to join  for 6 months after other ppl should gget a chance  or the org can become a favoritsm issue  like previous  akatsuki before zabus term . Also i think village org like anbu should stick to thr old rp rule like hide you identity no wallk around  using anbu maskes while hunting the rp  expect of all anbu orgs seem to have died out .

• Like 1

(I posted this here instead of a new thread because I believe it coincides with the idea of equally enforcing rules)

Jonin will get banned for charging people to host RP, but Kage's can charge 5k for pardons.

Kazekage.PNG.fd9ee54b80b177beb6a0cc85a5eeccde.PNG

Kazekage2.PNG.8e4d2fa2db546ec0b44d070e78965a37.PNG

When asked where the money would go to, no response.

@Ueda Where is the justice? Where is the equality? I think rules, morals, ethics should sync up across the board.

There is no RP reason displayed to not joining, simply people just wanting to milk the most money they possibly can. It's stuff like this that locks players out of parts of the game for no reason.

It is easy to say he is the Kage and he can do whatever the hell he wants, but if this were real you could dethrone leaders for acts like this. Because it is a game, we only have moderation appeals...

The kazekage is absolute. There was never a rule that says Kages cant charge for pardons. Kages, especially the kazekage are free to rule their village however they see fit n setup they own rules. Requirements for pardons like that been happening since i joined the game although it was a little different (farm items, spy on rogues, provide infos about your rogue organization, or just simply ryo)

4 minutes ago, Rumaki said:

The kazekage is absolute. There was never a rule that says Kages cant charge for pardons. Kages, especially the kazekage are free to rule their village however they see fit n setup they own rules. Requirements for pardons like that been happening since i joined the game although it was a little different (farm items, spy on rogues, provide infos about your rogue organization, or just simply ryo)

There should be a limit or a way to bypass this. Dealing with the same policies for 6 months+ (because if it's a clique it will just be passed about) is dumb.

Give us that coup system @Ueda.

1 hour ago, Seifer said:

There should be a limit or a way to bypass this. Dealing with the same policies for 6 months+ (because if it's a clique it will just be passed about) is dumb.

Give us that coup system @Ueda.

what you betrayed ur village n just want to go back there for free as if nothing happened 

3 hours ago, Seifer said:

(I posted this here instead of a new thread because I believe it coincides with the idea of equally enforcing rules)

Jonin will get banned for charging people to host RP, but Kage's can charge 5k for pardons.

Kazekage.PNG.fd9ee54b80b177beb6a0cc85a5eeccde.PNG

Kazekage2.PNG.8e4d2fa2db546ec0b44d070e78965a37.PNG

When asked where the money would go to, no response.

@Ueda Where is the justice? Where is the equality? I think rules, morals, ethics should sync up across the board.

There is no RP reason displayed to not joining, simply people just wanting to milk the most money they possibly can. It's stuff like this that locks players out of parts of the game for no reason.

It is easy to say he is the Kage and he can do whatever the hell he wants, but if this were real you could dethrone leaders for acts like this. Because it is a game, we only have moderation appeals...

Sorry, sir, but your informations are outdated. Takami is already charging people ryo for 1 minute, instant, ultra easy rp. "Tell that guy, that he's handsome" > "Good job" > Money+Rp token transfer.
When this was brought to the GMs, Erox declared it's apparently ok... No charges were pressed in result.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Rumaki said:

what you betrayed ur village n just want to go back there for free as if nothing happened 

After 4-5 kage terms and leaving with Kage permission I would like to return without paying 5k to someone who has no consequences for re-kicking after. Also the money is not proven to being used for Sand events it is just Kage’s pockets.

Way different from someone trying to rejoin Leaf while wearing Akat robes. 

There should be a systematic way to fight back against seated positions.

• Funny 1

16 hours ago, Seifer said:

After 4-5 kage terms and leaving with Kage permission I would like to return without paying 5k to someone who has no consequences for re-kicking after. Also the money is not proven to being used for Sand events it is just Kage’s pockets.

Way different from someone trying to rejoin Leaf while wearing Akat robes. 

There should be a systematic way to fight back against seated positions.

I mean, you left the village.

You didn't come back before that kage left.

That's on you, you're not going to be fighting back against a seated position of a village you're not even a part of.

Take it or leave it, 5k is a fair price to come back.

Idc if you think paying 5k to a tyrant is fair, I do not. Having people directly pass leadership to their friends and treating everyone else unfairly is horrible tactics. Dictators get assassinated and removed all the time.

My suggestion is still:

Have GMs enforce 6 month rule/member cycle for all orgs and to finish that coup system Rory talked about in the past.