Improving GM Commands

Chunkzz

Question

Hello! I have seen a GM(s) hosting major events and saw them having issues like kicking people who are not supposed to be in the Event.So i thought of a way through which it wouldn't be too much of a hassle when hosting a major event.

Suggestion 1:
Rory could add a command in which you must enter a 6 or any digit code to enter the event e.g /eventjoin 112233 and if the GM wants he could village broadcast it if its a CE or any specific village only event e.g 

Suggestion 2:
So there would be a option for GM(s) in which they can broadcast a message in 5 categories
Globally
Leaf
Mist
Sand
Takumi(Rogue)

The option could function in a way where GM(s) would open either the global category or any of the village category and it would show the name of the players online either globally or village-wise.
Next to the name will be a box,you click it and it will mark with a "tick" sign and after ur done marking the players,you would click the "Teleport to Me" button which would teleport the selected players(Of course if its a CE,the Kage can send the names of the players who will be joining the CE and the GM could easily teleport all of them to a map he wants).

Thank you for reading,please react to the topic and let me know what you think about this suggestion!

• Like 4

2 answers to this question