Trading nin credits

Atari

Question

Any reason why theres no feature where we could see our nin credits in in-game inventory next to ryo so we could trade it for stuff? Why only through gift cards on this site? Would prevent completing a trade with one side of the trade empty/getting scammed.

See image below (Sorry for crappy edited image). Thanks for answers

Screenshot_2.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 answers to this question

I would love to see a feature in place for nin cred trades as there are alot of players in nin below the age of 18. (13-17 I mean) that dont have  credit cards or access to one to get nin cred and have to put complete trust in the people selling the cred. It sucks that there is an age wall for some players including myself that doesnt allow us to access the cash shop without having to trust people to not scam us.

1 minute ago, Ueda said:

I don't want to legitimize it. We don't want Nin to be a game where you can load your account with money and trade it for in-game items.
People will still try to do it, and all we can do is discourage it.

While I understand your view on it, cant there be a way to allow those under 18 that can play the game have better ability to access the items in the cash shop for purchase?

None of the items in the cash shop are required to play Nin Online, and we occasionally hold events like the Dress Up contest every 2 weeks that you can earn ninja credit.

For anything like stat resets, you can win in-game events or participate in seasonal events to earn Event Coupons and redeem prizes in the Prize shop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Ueda said:

I don't want to legitimize it. We don't want Nin to be a game where you can load your account with money and trade it for in-game items.
People will still try to do it, and all we can do is discourage it.

I can understand not wanting to legitimize it.

However, since people are and will be doing it anyway, wouldn't you rather people be able to do it securely rather than having players put themselves at risk of scamming to do it?

I mean this can't even be compared to gun laws where if someone lives in a country where you can't buy a gun you have to go on the black market. 
People sell and buy nin credits on the official nin online discord all the time.

If you don't want it to happen I think it would be better to take a firm stance against the actions as a whole (and then enforce it or not much like you do with alt sharing)

Again, I completely recognize that you want to keep all things that can be deemed pay to win as far from Nin Online as possible. 
It just seems, (From an outside perspective relative to the inner workings of the staff team) that this is a completely legal practice in-game and as such it appears unreasonable for players not to have a safe way to do so!

1 minute ago, Swords said:

I agree, sick people

Yes very sick. My friend asked to buy nin creds the other day from that guy who runs those accounts. He traded him the ryo amount first in game while being in communication with me on discord then after i told him to send the gift card or code, he blocked me in game and on discord.