Discord

Cosbo

Question

Ay hello!! Im pretty new to the game and was wondering if there's maybe a chance to add more channels to the discord server? 
Right now there's only 2 text channels (trade and general) and 2 VC. Not complaining, but since everyone sends memes and random stuff in general, new players and people searching for parties and stuff gets ignored pretty frequently. 

ty!

**if any of yall have like a non-official server or somethin like that let me know too,,,, kinda bored of playin alone lol**

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

57 minutes ago, Gilgamesh said:

I mean only silver ninjas can send memes in general..

If you are looking for people to play with ask people in your village to invite you to the village discord it will make things a lot easier.

Yeah, and 80% of all the members there are either gold or silver and thats not the point either lol even if they cant send memes, the topics they talk in general are pretty random and offtopic ( which im totally fine with! i dont make discord rules ). Having more channels either to ask stuff or search for parties would be 999999999999 times easier than staying afk 24/7 in my village ((which is already pretty low populated ( mist )) searching for low level players to party with or asking stuff

16 hours ago, Jaiir said:

Yeah, and 80% of all the members there are either gold or silver and thats not the point either lol even if they cant send memes, the topics they talk in general are pretty random and offtopic ( which im totally fine with! i dont make discord rules ). Having more channels either to ask stuff or search for parties would be 999999999999 times easier than staying afk 24/7 in my village ((which is already pretty low populated ( mist )) searching for low level players to party with or asking stuff

Do not expect much from the official discord. That is actually not the first official discord that was made for the game.

The players are toxic and the admins only mute over stupid stuff instead of the important things. Best thing to do is to join your village's discord, a clan discord or find a group of friends with a discord and make sure they use Rory's bot for important Nin announcements. I strongly recommend your friends > anything "official" with this games track history. Best thing to do is make it so you have control over yourself rather than someone else controlling you.

If you need party members, hate to say it, but not everyone is willing unless you give them an incentive (yes, being their "friend" can be an incentive). If you are mist, their hang out area is the market under the Mizukage building. You can also find high levels hiding under trees on your GD map doing the mission for money.

Remember to not trust scammers. Do not trade people expecting them to pay you back in the future. Do not let them try on your stuff. Do not spam messages they tell you to. They will log off with it, change aliases and what not. Some people even build trust before doing these acts. Be careful, friend.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Seifer said:

Do not expect much from the official discord. That is actually not the first official discord that was made for the game.

The players are toxic and the admins only mute over stupid stuff instead of the important things. Best thing to do is to join your village's discord, a clan discord or find a group of friends with a discord and make sure they use Rory's bot for important Nin announcements. I strongly recommend your friends > anything "official" with this games track history. Best thing to do is make it so you have control over yourself rather than someone else controlling you.

If you need party members, hate to say it, but not everyone is willing unless you give them an incentive (yes, being their "friend" can be an incentive). If you are mist, their hang out area is the market under the Mizukage building. You can also find high levels hiding under trees on your GD map doing the mission for money.

Remember to not trust scammers. Do not trade people expecting them to pay you back in the future. Do not let them try on your stuff. Do not spam messages they tell you to. They will log off with it, change aliases and what not. Some people even build trust before doing these acts. Be careful, friend.

Aw thanks for the tips! very much appreciated instead of just flaming me like some players did lol
Tried joining the Mist discord but i have to be lv 30+ to enter and couldnt find any active mist clans ( i may be wrong,,,) so seems im alone til high lvl lol

@Jaiir hello, you should become a rouge ninja on your account and level with me at Takumi village. Takumigakure is a very safe and well populated village, the village that you are currently at is very very dangerous. It has many danger zones that are dangerous! Takumigakure on the other hand is a safe zone as a whole. Nobody kills each other here and everyone is nice to each other. DM me if your interested in partaking on a journey together in this mysterious and inexplicable ninja world! :D:)

• Like 1

On 4/2/2021 at 5:22 PM, Nagamushi said:

@Jaiir hello, you should become a rouge ninja on your account and level with me at Takumi village. Takumigakure is a very safe and well populated village, the village that you are currently at is very very dangerous. It has many danger zones that are dangerous! Takumigakure on the other hand is a safe zone as a whole. Nobody kills each other here and everyone is nice to each other. DM me if your interested in partaking on a journey together in this mysterious and inexplicable ninja world! :D:)

Journey with who? Someone who PM'd threats. racist slurs and curses to die or "kys" to everyone ig, doesn't really seem to be a good choice, lol.

On a serious note though, @Jaiir Mist Village allows it's villagers to choose rogue leveling on the premise that DO NOT kill/participate in hunting Mist villagers and you're liable to be killed by Hunter-Nin even if you're only rogue for leveling, anyways sorry to have you kept waiting and thank you for contacting us via forums, glad to have you in our village!

• Like 1