The future of the Leaf Village under 10th Hokage

Esty

For a Greater Future, Long Live to the Revolution

Greetings, sovereign people of the Leaf Village, here I inform you how the future of our nation will be held.
After so many years fighting for the freedom of my country, with my good friend @Jiroubou, better known as the leader of the people, and also with my other friend the @Ryutekzu, better known as the hunter of villains. After so many battles with the rebel Z warrior movement, we managed to overthrow the dictator @Atrane supported by the imperialist Takas. There were many sacrifices in this battle but all who fought will be known as martyrs of the future, peace and REVOLUTION.

Here some historical pictures of the events: 
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

First of all we will start an egalitarian system where there is neither the rich nor the poor, we will all be equal. I will create a system in which all the resources of the people of the village will be stored in the treasure and we will distribute them in equal parts, (absolutely not suitable for me). There will be no more injustices and differences in the quality of life since we are all human and here I will expose the rules that will allow this wonder to take place.

We wont be known as the Leaf Village anymore. From now on we are...

The Republic of the Leaf

This will be our national flag from now on as well. 

icon_leaf.PNG

unknown.png

I expect every leafie to salute our symbol of independencee and freedom every morning.

Constitution Amendments

Amendment 1 Address the Commander: From now on I am not known as the Hokage, I will be known as The Commander in Z Esty. Failure to address me correctly will be severely punished.
Amendment 2 Illicit enrichment: If we catch you with more than 10k ryo, we will arrest you and seize your properties for a fraudulent act of enrichment.
Amendment 3 Freedom of Speech: Defamation against the egalitarian sovereignty of my mandate is not tolerated, any breach will be sanctioned with jail in the sewers.
Amendment 4 Revolutionary Industrialization: Any attempt to create your own business is sanctioned, all industry belongs to the government.
Amendment 5 Trust Mandate: Any attempt or sign to betray the REVOLUTION will result in execution, betrayals are not tolerated.
Amendment 6 EQUALITY: Human rights will only apply to intrinsic followers of the revolution and peace.
Amendment 7 ABSOLUTE ORDER: Obey any command from the Commander in Z or the Generals, failure to do will result in jail in the sewers.

May peace order be restored and avoid tyrannies and injustice with our revolutionary insight for a better future. Here are some of the deeds of our hero Ryutekzu the villain slayer fighting one of the Imperialistic villains in Atrane's regime. This battle will be remembered, The downfall of @Dairuto the villainous villain. 

(Colored, Ryutekzu Guevara defeats the villain of villains to overthrow Atrane's dictatorship)

• Like 11
  • Funny 3
  • Shocked 2
  • Angry 1

16 minutes ago, Esty said:

For a Greater Future, Long Live to the Revolution

Greetings, sovereign people of the Leaf Village, here I inform you what future of our nation will be hold.
After so many years fighting for the freedom of my country, with my good friend @Jiroubou, better known as the leader of the people, and also with my other friend the @Ryutekzu, better known as the hunter of villains. After so many battles with the rebel Z warrior movement, we managed to overthrow the dictator @Atrane supported by the imperialist Takas. There were many sacrifices in this battle but all who fought will be known as martyrs of the future, peace and REVOLUTION.

Here some historical pictures of the events: 
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

First of all we will start an egalitarian system where there is neither the rich nor the poor, we will all be equal. I will create a system in which all the resources of the people of the village will be stored in the treasure and we will distribute them in equal parts, (absolutely not suitable for me). There will be no more injustices and differences in the quality of life since we are all human and here I will expose the rules that will allow this wonder to take place.

We wont be known as the Leaf Village anymore. From now on we are...

The Republic of the Leaf

This will be our national flag from now on as well. 

icon_leaf.PNG

unknown.png

I expect every leafie to salute our symbol of independencee and freedom every morning.

Constitution Amendments

Amendment 1 Address the Commander: From now on I am not known as the Hokage, I will be known as The Commander in Z Esty. Failure to address me correctly will be severely punished.
Amendment 2 Illicit enrichment: If we catch you with more than 10k ryo, we will arrest you and seize your properties for a fraudulent act of enrichment.
Amendment 3 Freedom of Speech: Defamation against the egalitarian sovereignty of my mandate is not tolerated, any breach will be sanctioned with jail in the sewers.
Amendment 4 Revolutionary Industrialization: Any attempt to create your own business is sanctioned, all industry belongs to the government.
Amendment 5 Trust Mandate: Any attempt or sign to betray the REVOLUTION will result in execution, betrayals are not tolerated.
Amendment 6 EQUALITY: Human rights will only apply to intrinsic followers of the revolution and peace.
Amendment 7 ABSOLUTE ORDER: Obey any command from the Commander in Z or the Generals, failure to do will result in jail in the sewers.

May peace order be restored and avoid tyrannies and injustice with our revolutionary insight for a better future. Here are some of the deeds of our hero Ryutekzu the villain slayer fighting one of the Imperialistic villains in Atrane's regime. This battle will be remembered, The downfall of @Dairuto the villainous villain. 

(Colored, Ryutekzu Guevara defeats the villain of villains to overthrow Atrane's dictatorship)

you already lost ryutekzu he went rogue like some hours ago

• Funny 1