Bank ninonline

sajin

Question

Good morning to the entire ninonline community.

I would like to propose to the ninonline staff team to create a bank for the players. A bank system would be very good because as you have been around for a long time you start to run out of space and have to choose between which things to keep in inventory.

We can take advantage of this bank idea to give more importance to having the premium, why? very simple being premium you can have more slots in the bank than a person who is not gold. I think I speak for almost the entire ninonline community that we would like to have a banking system like almost all mmorpg games.

@Ueda @Erox

• Like 13

9 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, SandMaster said:

I agree Sajin, that's a terrific idea, every game like this have a bank with a password to save some items, even ryos, that give us the opportunity to save money for tools, weapons, clothes, etc 

yeah bro we need that bank to stop create ACCs for use to banks.

It's better if we call it a storage instead of "bank" but let's go a step further and force people into a danger zone by making this storage aka "ninja shed" that one random house with a random NPC in it left of snow wolves. Unless that dude is for some future-old-content I'm not aware of.

You know, forcing people outside of their village and all is always a good idea.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Bandit said:

It's better if we call it a storage instead of "bank" but let's go a step further and force people into a danger zone by making this storage aka "ninja shed" that one random house with a random NPC in it left of snow wolves. Unless that dude is for some future-old-content I'm not aware of.

You know, forcing people outside of their village and all is always a good idea.

Part of bandit questline

• Like 2

15 hours ago, sajin said:

Good morning to the entire ninonline community.

I would like to propose to the ninonline staff team to create a bank for the players. A bank system would be very good because as you have been around for a long time you start to run out of space and have to choose between which things to keep in inventory.

We can take advantage of this bank idea to give more importance to having the premium, why? very simple being premium you can have more slots in the bank than a person who is not gold. I think I speak for almost the entire ninonline community that we would like to have a banking system like almost all mmorpg games.

@Ueda @Erox

I think its good idea, @Ueda need think about It. 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2021 at 7:27 PM, Bandit said:

That would lead to ppl trying to camp it lol 

11 hours ago, Seifer said:

Yes, let us have a giant tab over our screen while we sit in a danger zone, that won't be annoying.

:P

I thought it was obvious but inside of whatever building that grants you access to your storage it’ll just be a no pvp zone. So you don’t get jumped while interacting with your Ninja Storage. You could probably get camped right outside but you can just cloak out and dip or call in some goons to have a team fight with your attackers. You know, beats afking. I don’t see this suggestion in general being considered any time soon however.