Sage or senjutsu and tailed beast modes not sure if added

SAITO SENPAI

Question

So basically I wanted to say that sage modes and tailed beasts cloaks should be added but I am not sure cause I haven't gone much into this game.

so for sage modes there are three modes.

1.frog sage (obtained by reverse summoning by frog to the land of frogs there will be a prompt that when you have a large reserve of chakra or high level enough you can train in senjutsu by just meditating in three different areas first the stone frog statue area where the toad oil is then the steep hill in the mountain area and finnaly the large frog statue but to level it up to last longer you have to spar with frog kata)
2.snake sage(simply gained by being reversed summoned to the  run down building then  meditate on mondana/orochimarus summon.you level it up by fighting random snakes in the run down building)
3.sage of six paths mode(show incredible courage by dueling a high level player and fight even when on low health then when you almost die you get teleported to the random chamber from the show when naruto and sasuke get sage of six paths mode then accept the mode and to level up you fight bosses)

• Like 1

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, SAITO SENPAI said:

So basically I wanted to say that sage modes and tailed beasts cloaks should be added but I am not sure cause I haven't gone much into this game.

so for sage modes there are three modes.

1.frog sage (obtained by reverse summoning by frog to the land of frogs there will be a prompt that when you have a large reserve of chakra or high level enough you can train in senjutsu by just meditating in three different areas first the stone frog statue area where the toad oil is then the steep hill in the mountain area and finnaly the large frog statue but to level it up to last longer you have to spar with frog kata)
2.snake sage(simply gained by being reversed summoned to the  run down building then  meditate on mondana/orochimarus summon.you level it up by fighting random snakes in the run down building)
3.sage of six paths mode(show incredible courage by dueling a high level player and fight even when on low health then when you almost die you get teleported to the random chamber from the show when naruto and sasuke get sage of six paths mode then accept the mode and to level up you fight bosses)

that sound like a leaf buff i am out.

I personally would like to see a Sage Mode added (Similar to Int Medic's Curse Seal) except as a universal jutsu similar to Sensory, but something like this would require high stats and i think instead of basing it at say 80 chakra to use it, it would require two or more stats such as 80 Chakra, 50 Agility and 30 Strength to access and use it.

That way its really an option for those who would want to use it verses everyone having it just for the buff.

As far as Tailed Beast's and Jinchuriki, I think a whole system would have to be made for this to work.
Something like, only one Jinchuriki (Per tailed beast) can exist at a time, the buff has a long CD and upon death/faint theres a 2% chance of the tailed beast being released (Similar to Will Of Fire Passive), further on that, if the tailed beast is released the now ex jinchuriki would have a much longer BI or rather a stronger Debuff related to BI rendering them in a very weakend state, (This would replace the whole... Jinchuriki's die if the tailed beast is released)

Other things to consider, Global Announcements when a Tailed beast is Sealed/Released.

X Player from X Village is now the X tailed beast's Jinchuriki.
Those players would become top of the bingo book or given a special position in the bingo book (Like a special Page or something)

Only People with the Sealing Jutsu would be able to Seal said beasts into players or themselves if the jutsu is mastered.
then we would have to come up with some type of combo jutsu system because some NOT ALL of the most powerful sealing jutsu in the anime relied on either killing/sealing away apart of yourself (Reaper Death Seal) or Sealing a great amount of power away after preforming the jutsu (Five Elements Seal).

and i mean combo jutsu as in two or more players use the same jutsu on the same person to speed up the process,
For example, Reviving someone usually takes a good 10 seconds or so.
so if two players were using the revive jutsu on a player it would take 8 seconds, then 3 people it would make it 6 seconds and finally with 4 people if would take 4 seconds.

and of course combo jutsu's would be limited to 4 people at once.

Idk all in all its allot to think about and i could keep going but this is definitly a good topic to think about and how it would work in the game realistically as content instead of just adding more buffs.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

And dont forget the fact that Akatsuki would be involved with capturing the Tailed Beast, there would have to be some sort of system for that. maybe we could make it a Major event every time akatsuki captures all the tailed beast, theres a war or some kind where akatsuki members are given a great buff of some sort and have to fight every village.

Or even get the raid points in on this, lets say with this buff they have to cap all raid points to "Take over the world" idk it could be really interesting to see how it would play out and this is all just an idea so anyone is free to share their toughts!

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Erox said:

I personally would like to see a Sage Mode added (Similar to Int Medic's Curse Seal) except as a universal jutsu similar to Sensory, but something like this would require high stats and i think instead of basing it at say 80 chakra to use it, it would require two or more stats such as 80 Chakra, 50 Agility and 30 Strength to access and use it.

That way its really an option for those who would want to use it verses everyone having it just for the buff.

As far as Tailed Beast's and Jinchuriki, I think a whole system would have to be made for this to work.
Something like, only one Jinchuriki (Per tailed beast) can exist at a time, the buff has a long CD and upon death/faint theres a 2% chance of the tailed beast being released (Similar to Will Of Fire Passive), further on that, if the tailed beast is released the now ex jinchuriki would have a much longer BI or rather a stronger Debuff related to BI rendering them in a very weakend state, (This would replace the whole... Jinchuriki's die if the tailed beast is released)

Other things to consider, Global Announcements when a Tailed beast is Sealed/Released.

X Player from X Village is now the X tailed beast's Jinchuriki.
Those players would become top of the bingo book or given a special position in the bingo book (Like a special Page or something)

Only People with the Sealing Jutsu would be able to Seal said beasts into players or themselves if the jutsu is mastered.
then we would have to come up with some type of combo jutsu system because some NOT ALL of the most powerful sealing jutsu in the anime relied on either killing/sealing away apart of yourself (Reaper Death Seal) or Sealing a great amount of power away after preforming the jutsu (Five Elements Seal).

and i mean combo jutsu as in two or more players use the same jutsu on the same person to speed up the process,
For example, Reviving someone usually takes a good 10 seconds or so.
so if two players were using the revive jutsu on a player it would take 8 seconds, then 3 people it would make it 6 seconds and finally with 4 people if would take 4 seconds.

and of course combo jutsu's would be limited to 4 people at once.

Idk all in all its allot to think about and i could keep going but this is definitly a good topic to think about and how it would work in the game realistically as content instead of just adding more buffs.

Did you just pick the stats randomly for sage mode? 

1 minute ago, Gilgamesh said:

Did you just pick the stats randomly for sage mode? 

Yeah like i said it was just a random idea i couldve said 100 chakra, 100 fortitude and 100 Intelligence. Ofc with the current cap none of that would be possible  

• Like 1

Just now, Erox said:

Yeah like i said it was just a random idea i couldve said 100 chakra, 100 fortitude and 100 Intelligence. Ofc with the current cap none of that would be possible  

I think yeah maybe having high chakra and fortitude would make most sense lore wise since it would require a lot of chakra and your body to be physically strong. I also really like your idea of jinchuriki but you didn't really mention how people would find the tailed beasts.. So like would you want them to spawn randomly across the world with a global announcement, maybe without? or even just they have their own lairs or something idk it's all loads of details that end up being so important

1 hour ago, Gilgamesh said:

I think yeah maybe having high chakra and fortitude would make most sense lore wise since it would require a lot of chakra and your body to be physically strong. I also really like your idea of jinchuriki but you didn't really mention how people would find the tailed beasts.. So like would you want them to spawn randomly across the world with a global announcement, maybe without? or even just they have their own lairs or something idk it's all loads of details that end up being so important

Well we know Instances are a thing, so having a randomized map (Not so random) that would act as a dungeons would be cool, then we could make the entrance to said dungeon spawn at random areas so its really set to a small chance of you even finding one, idk i think that sounds cool but mostly i wouldnt want huge ass mobs wandering around where low level players train etc and i do think if we did it this way we should have a level cap to enter (Similar to how team bosses like manda or the spider one is set up)

Alternatively We could add more maps but like i said i would rather not have a huge mob just wandering around like its nothing, most of the time in the anime a free or unsealed tailed beast is in hiding, like the 3 tails for example was chillin out, maxin, relaxin all cool in a lake until that crystal user Guran or whatever tried capturing him.

You also wouldnt want them just randomly spawning in the middle of a village, in the anime the only time that happened is when it was provoked or a jinchuriki lost control of the tailed beast.

its definitely allot to think about, what would be some of your additions to this idea?

Since you asked for ideas:

What Nin lacks, that most MMOs have, is large-scale group based objectives. Villages/Orgs can set times to go raid or hunt but it has very little in-game support. This has got a lot better with Raid Points and WZ bosses, giving players a reason to log on (Good job on these btw). Tailed Beasts are a good opportunity to introduce more flash points for player interaction. 

A weekly war event, winning village gets to put together a raiding force and tackle a dungeon. Nin is PvX after all. Akat do not participate, their role comes later. Various mobs as usual, with a Tailed Beast as the final boss. If you beat the boss, every player present with the 'Sealing Jutsu' has a 10% chance to seal it (in themselves). I actually think Sealing Jutsu should be low stat but high Lvl. Req (scaled up to whatever max is at the time). Otherwise you're just gonna get Jinchuriki/Med alts that no one plays on but are used to fish for a Biju every week.

No one really 'dies' in this game so a Jinchuriki suffers 2x BI Timer (also, for the love of god, make BI stack) but doesn't lose access to their Biju jutsu/form/buff, unless it's extracted by Akat. Akat gain increasing buffs, making them harder and harder to stop. It may even require inter-village co-ordination, which is exactly what happened in the Anime. This is the Akat win condition. Villages that constantly seal new Biju also become Akat's biggest target. Jinchurikis reset every 6 months, and the cycle restarts or we'll get inactive Jinchurikis and ruin the whole flow.

The rest of the Rogues are gonna feel left out but they need their own Arc and systems honestly. Takumi doesn't fit the village v akat mould. 

• Like 1