Change the way the pardon system works

Booty Gang Pinku

Question

Heyo its me again with another suggestion. 

We all know pardon/exile abuse is a thing, many of us have experienced it on both ends. Sometimes its to take raid points, sometimes its to prevent villagers from raiding, sometimes its to get a free tp to village places, doesn't matter what it is, what matters is that there are easy ways to prevent it. 

Now the first suggestion I wanted to post was one suggested by @Mana on Nin discord. How about we make it so that there's a cooldown on exiling/pardoning for about 24 hours. Meaning that one has to wait 24 hours to get pardoned if exiled.

My second suggestion is something that I came up with personally, and that is to make it only possible to pardon people in kage offices, this encourages roleplay/kage meetings and prevents any form of exile/pardon abuse from ever happening again (hopefully)

• Like 8

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Booty Gang Pinku said:

Heyo its me again with another suggestion. 

We all know pardon/exile abuse is a thing, many of us have experienced it on both ends. Sometimes its to take raid points, sometimes its to prevent villagers from raiding, sometimes its to get a free tp to village places, doesn't matter what it is, what matters is that there are easy ways to prevent it. 

Now the first suggestion I wanted to post was one suggested by @Mana on Nin discord. How about we make it so that there's a cooldown on exiling/pardoning for about 24 hours. Meaning that one has to wait 24 hours to get pardoned if exiled.

My second suggestion is something that I came up with personally, and that is to make it only possible to pardon people in kage offices, this encourages roleplay/kage meetings and prevents any form of exile/pardon abuse from ever happening again (hopefully)

the more rp we have the better nin will be  ;-;