Lower CBK kills

Gami

Question

12-14 kills is way too much. DZs are empty for most of the day and then people start going out in big groups. The fact that you start getting these missions as early as like level 30 or whatever is ridiculous. How is anyone below level 50 supposed to get 14 kills (besides teaming up with level 50s, or killing alts - both of which a new player is unlikely to be able to)? Especially with all these safezones and level 10 and below not counting for these missions.

For the amount of exp you get, compared to missions that take WAAAAY less effort, it's just not worth it.. the required kills should be lowered to like half. 

Also, I'll use the chance to remind that VMW missions' exp was lowered as a temporary fix to an exploit, which was fixed a long time ago, and the exp was never reverted. We had a new level cap added after decreasing the exp you can get from literally the best daily mission available. It just makes leveling slower than it already would've been if VMW hadn't been nerfed.

• Like 3

14 answers to this question

Just now, Gilgamesh said:

Being rogue is meant to be a punishment not an alternative levelling option.

No, it's not. Hermits exist. And nobody's talking about alternative option, I main Takumi. If you have nothing productive to say, don't say anything. 

Surprising to see,most of the people disagreeing are maining Sand/Mist/Leaf.

I agree with Ori,CBK needs a Rework.

CBK 1: 5 kills
CBK 2: 6 kills
CBK 3: 7 kills
CBK 4: 8 Kills
CBK 5: 9 kills
CBK 6: 10 kills
(Also going rogue is not meant to be a punishment but to be meant as a normal choice you take,it suits RP because most of the rogues go rogue because of their villages will/manpower,skills or environment)

Nin Online is a role-playing focused 2D Online RPG where you play as yourself in the ninja world. Choose from different villages or become a missing ninja in our ever expanding world. What will be your ninja way?

Is what the game's description,meaning  going missing ninja is no different choice than staying as Leaf/Mist/Sand

And i don't remember any written rule that going rogue will be a punishment

• Like 2

I just want to know where people get that info from. ''Rogue is a punishment''. The punishment is already made by not having access to many RP and Village Event stuff and by being able to play actively with a small portion of people. I'd just like to see where did Rory said that because y'all seem to know better than him about the game. If you're not quoting the owner of the game say it you shouldn't make those statements it is what we called misinformation.

Back to the subject. CBK which requires almost twice the amount of kill when we compare it to Waging War IV and they both give around the same XP. CBK is way harder to do for a rogue. Rogues get to kill more people but they're also vulnerable to every ninja in the ninja world (Unless you share an org).

• Like 1

Being rogue is not a punishment. It is just a different life style. People go rogue for the freedom of bias leadership, no rules, or experience points.

I believe RP for it simply wasn't bothered with because of there being no rules to not kill host and rogues are by their lonesome mechanic wise. RP is supposed to be a small group event, and rogues are not united with no rank system to have a knowledgeable member host it. Honestly it looks like the programming of the one thing at a time method lead to it being like this and being broadcasted as intended when in reality it was just how it ended up as.

CBK is a pain to do compared to WW, but it does give good experience points.

The way I see it, Rory put a high amount of kills required to complete the mission to counter the members of the game who farm alts. This in return punishes the rest of the community. There should be a better solution out there, but it would have to be written in code.

• Like 1