Nin Online Inochi [New Client Release 2]

Ueda

A new installer has been released, and old installs need to be reinstalled with this new download!
Sorry for the trouble.

On 4/12/2021 at 4:59 AM, Legravalima said:

Forgive me because I'm sure this is wrong post to put this under, but I couldn't find a Bug Forum section and when using the automated bot it redirected me every time I selected Bug Report. I'm completely new and just downloaded the client, but every time I click on it and open it to login it closes automatically after I select the server to play on. I've even tried running it as an administrator as well.

Try re-installing the new client. And make sure to run with right click -> run as administrator, if it continues to happen.

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason the new client won't let me play on my account but if i start a fresh account it work??? like wtf? Are y'all black listing player now or??

Edit: I can play only on old client. When i try to login on new client it just doesnt register that I logged in. I made a new account to test if i could even play and yep i can play. So is there now way to use my account to play on new client if i started on old client.

3 hours ago, Megaoof said:

For some reason the new client won't let me play on my account but if i start a fresh account it work??? like wtf? Are y'all black listing player now or??

Edit: I can play only on old client. When i try to login on new client it just doesnt register that I logged in. I made a new account to test if i could even play and yep i can play. So is there now way to use my account to play on new client if i started on old client.

What exactly happens when you try to log in on the new client?

Any specific error pop up? You click Log in and nothing happens/it freezes? Screen turns black, attempts to load but doesn't, etc?

• Ueda unpinned this topic
  • Ueda locked this topic