Make the mission you pull depend on your stats

antar86

Question

Most mission in this game is based on sneaking into the enemy village which needs intellect stats so you can cloak and are hard but doable if you have enough int

For Example 

Screenshot_68.png.733b2e2e3225cc5bbc6fbab30edc7cce.png

you can do it with ease with a build like this

Screenshot_69.png.eaf7af06008e405fc9538fe4996db0bd.png

but if you are playing any str char or agility/chakra you are not able to do these sneaky mission

you can't do it if you have a build like this

Screenshot_67.png.ca600d161c146d6b51b1c2b40b0d94fd.png

I think you should get mission depending on what stats you have rather than just getting them at a random.

For example, if you don't have high int you should not get a mission that requires you to sneak in but rather a mission in which you need to fight like waging war.

• Like 3

4 answers to this question

On 4/11/2021 at 7:16 PM, Zeller said:

Makes sense. Why would the "kage" send ninjas to do a mission they aren't suited for?

Yeah doesn't make sense why would the Kage choose me a low intellect user over a high intellect user who can do this a lot quicker and easier.

On 4/12/2021 at 6:24 AM, Seifer said:

I like the idea though I doubt it will be implemented since that would require to have missions that are good for each stat.

That's work. wink

Not really they can start just with intellect(higher intellect mean more sneaking missions while low intellect means less chance of getting a sneaking mission).

After they implement this they can start with maybe putting medic missions that are given to players with high chakra?