Character Creation bugged

Rotenkko

Myself and 2 other people decided to try this game together, all from different places, on pretty high end PCs, so nothing like that would be the issue.

Currently, we are unable to view our character when creating them at all. No matter what customization options any of us try, our character does now show up when attempting to create it. Beyond that, all of the clans for every village show absolutely no information about them in the Information hub to the right. 

I would think this was an issue on just my end, but it is happening to all three of us, from different areas, on pretty powerful PCs. I just wanted to let you know, it's hard to create a character when you cannot see them and cannot read about what you are joining lol

ninonline.png

I think it's a fairly common bug on the new client. The long way around would be to download the old client, make your characters with all the info there then uninstall it and play on the new client. 

Also, welcome to the game. You and your friends should roll Sand.

#SunaSupremacy

Don't do it. You got to pay 5k to be a Sandie. :P

But back on topic. I would try..

1) Going to settings when launcher first starts and change resolution. The resolution has given myself couple of visual bugs.

2) Try to change settings in config file

3) Re-download or try the other client

If it does not work after that, Rory will have to come along.