Best Mastery Players [April 2021]

SDZ

1 hour ago, Gilgamesh said:

Ok but how would you have an idea of players you havent played withs abilities in teamfights?

They don't. Hence this list is just an opinion of someone who decided to formulate his thoughts in this form. Of course it's biased. Most of the people are. So are you, in your own way.

There are some ridicilous placements in this list that make very little sense, a lot of them contradict what SDZ has said himself about the topic. But it's his opinion and not something set in stone.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Agni said:

I don't, I saw this earlier, I didn't respond because I didn't care. Pride and Big Ego aren't the reason you would want to clear up something you do not think is true. I responded because someone mentioned me and said I lost something which wasn't true so I went to check it out. There are no hard facts. If you are taking multiple things into consideration then you would need information to back these. You play with SDZ on a daily basis but have little to no knowledge of me to judge me on these points. I have not lead you, I have not teamed you, I have not raided with you, I have not done anything with you to formulate these opinions. The only person in your group currently that can even slightly give a clear opinion(very small opinion might I add) on this is Black Rain because he has actually teamed with me but even then he has barely played with me since he went rogue shortly after hitting level 50 and I started on another character. That's also why I mentioned it's just opinionated regardless.

yeah this is absolutely true, we cannot gauge your true potential as i've never personally played with you, but i wouldn't be able to know that unless we have played together unfortunately so this list will be biased - as hageshi said its mostly players i've been in close proximity with

18 hours ago, Agni said:

I don't, I saw this earlier, I didn't respond because I didn't care. Pride and Big Ego aren't the reason you would want to clear up something you do not think is true. I responded because someone mentioned me and said I lost something which wasn't true so I went to check it out. There are no hard facts. If you are taking multiple things into consideration then you would need information to back these. You play with SDZ on a daily basis but have little to no knowledge of me to judge me on these points. I have not lead you, I have not teamed you, I have not raided with you, I have not done anything with you to formulate these opinions. The only person in your group currently that can even slightly give a clear opinion(very small opinion might I add) on this is Black Rain because he has actually teamed with me but even then he has barely played with me since he went rogue shortly after hitting level 50 and I started on another character. That's also why I mentioned it's just opinionated regardless.

Dw these threads just have typos.

It's supposed to be Friend List **