Best Mastery Players [April 2021]

SDZ

Just now, Agni said:

I only lead two matches in that 10v10 and 1 out of the 2 I lead we won. Either way in those 10v10s up until the last 3 matches none of us were in a VC and it was random players we picked up from leaf. Counting that seems unfair considering there's an obvious skill/teamwork advantage from 10 random leafies thrown together aside from me Sin and Static and 10 akat who work together doing events all the time lol.

That's a fair valid point no doubt, however that's the only time we've seen you and gauged your overall skill, no doubt you are an amazing player but I believe SDZ is better, whether that's biased or not is up to you.

Also, I don't remember losing a single round against leaf. 
Also, if you remember that day I was 1v1 and 2v2's you and Static and won 90% of the spars. I also take that into consideration. Those fights are the latest in my mind. And in that situation we won.

hi agni, whilst i do admit you are indeed top tier on fire med, the reason i have put myself above you is because again this is not a 1v1 list. its what a player brings to the table, and i would make the argument that my tactics input, comp set up, build crafting etc is what puts me above you IMO

1 minute ago, SDZ said:

hi agni, whilst i do admit you are indeed top tier on fire med, the reason i have put myself above you is because again this is not a 1v1 list. its what a player brings to the table, and i would make the argument that my tactics input, comp set up, build crafting etc is what puts me above you IMO

I understand you both are taking multiple things into account but that's also my issue. Who have you seen me play with that actually does well?  Not that I need to prove anything but if either of you were to team with me then there would be a difference in opinion. The closest person I have played with to do decent is Static and even he bots me in teams, he admitted it himself.

4 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Also, I don't remember losing a single round against leaf. 
Also, if you remember that day I was 1v1 and 2v2's you and Static and won 90% of the spars. I also take that into consideration. Those fights are the latest in my mind. And in that situation we won.

Also this, yeah we ran warm ups but the spars were vs you and Boo with 2 bubble pipes. The match just ended up with Static getting caught over and over because he struggles vs pipe. I almost clutched a few of those 1v2s as well.

6 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Also, if you watch Leaf VS Sand in the war event, and Akat vs Sand / Leaf, you will see the difference in gameplay between yourself and SDZ.

Leaf Vs Sand in war event literally started off with me combo'ing Lumy. Literally as soon as the match started I caught him and none of my fellow players followed up.

1 minute ago, Agni said:

I understand you both are taking multiple things into account but that's also my issue. Who have you seen me play with that actually does well?  Not that I need to prove anything but if either of you were to team with me then there would be a difference in opinion. The closest person I have played with to do decent is Static and even he bots me in teams, he admitted it himself.

Also this, yeah we ran warm ups but the spars were vs you and Boo with 2 bubble pipes. The match just ended up with Static getting caught over and over because he struggles vs pipe. I almost clutched a few of those 1v2s as well.

Leaf Vs Sand in war event literally started off with me combo'ing Lumy. Literally as soon as the match started I caught him and none of my fellow players followed up.

The flaws that you are mentioning is my point that you are proving that SDZ is better, you as a SOLO player are 10/10 NO DOUBT. However, SDZ is able to lead the players around him and TEACH them what to do and what not to do and is able to put himself in the centre of his section and lead it correctly with fire/med. That is why he is better than you in this regard, overall. 

6 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

When you trialled and it was only Taka and Akat, you got SLAPPED. I have ur score here, and I won't mention it, so please stay in your lane

Man static instead of sparkzz

Rumaki instead of yamikami

Sage who I've never even heard of before today instead of Dona or freezehud..

Sdz instead of agni...

I mean come on at least try and hide the bias lol

Putting your own alts on there is kind of wack ngl.

And yeah, I don't mind I got smacked acnologia was clearly a way better player.

I don't have any shame about it.

At least I don't have to lie on a public forum to boost my ego over a videogame that most of us just play for fun.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gilgamesh said:

At least I don't have to lie on a public forum to boost my ego over a videogame that most of us just play for fun.

I think he was more making the point that akatsuki and taka are the top players right now that's why they are the ones dominating the tier list.

You can't mention inactive players really on an updated tier list otherwise why wouldn't people put aghila on the tierlist

2 minutes ago, Gilgamesh said:

Man static instead of sparkzz

Rumaki instead of yamikami

Sage who I've never even heard of before today instead of Dona or freezehud..

Sdz instead of agni...

I mean come on at least try and hide the bias lol

Putting your own alts on there is kind of wack ngl.

And yeah, I don't mind I got smacked acnologia was clearly a way better player.

I don't have any shame about it.

lol if that was the case i'd have put myself above vipe. Static is in my honest opinion better than sparkz in that i would prefer to have him in akat over sparkz therefore he makes the list. 

You've never heard of sage so how can you gauge his potential?

I've played with both yamikami and rumaki extensively (vc included) and so I would make the argument that I am in a better position than you to say who is better overall. 

I think you are making some statements without thinking :x

2 minutes ago, Black Rain said:

I think he was more making the point that akatsuki and taka are the top players right now that's why they are the ones dominating the tier list.

You can't mention inactive players really on an updated tier list otherwise why wouldn't people put aghila on the tierlist

Inactive players? They are on pretty much everyday. 

6 minutes ago, SDZ said:

lol if that was the case i'd have put myself above vipe. Static is in my honest opinion better than sparkz in that i would prefer to have him in akat over sparkz therefore he makes the list. 

You've never heard of sage so how can you gauge his potential?

I've played with both yamikami and rumaki extensively (vc included) and so I would make the argument that I am in a better position than you to say who is better overall. 

I think you are making some statements without thinking :x

Everyone knows you just have beef with Yami (nohate @rums) 

Kind of weird to put some guy that most players havent heard of as a top tier in a mastery is all I'm saying.

And I'm pretty sure everytime static and sparkzz sparred sparkzz came out the winner so it's pretty weird to not only put static there but to imply that sparkzz only has d riders and isn't that good.

I mean did you think about how ainz lost ringed with monkey staff to burnfinix while making this tier list?

Or just about which friends would get an ego boost reading it?

30 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

The flaws that you are mentioning is my point that you are proving that SDZ is better, you as a SOLO player are 10/10 NO DOUBT. However, SDZ is able to lead the players around him and TEACH them what to do and what not to do and is able to put himself in the centre of his section and lead it correctly with fire/med. That is why he is better than you in this regard, overall. 

These are things you can do on any mastery. The mastery itself doesn't put you in a position to "lead the players around him and TEACH them what to do and what not to do and is able to put himself in the centre of his section and lead it correctly", that's something you can do on any account.  Playing Fire/Med, Earth/Light, Water/WM wont instantly unlock those qualities. What the player can do mechanically, how fast the player can pressure the others, how the player assists their teammates, and play making ability with the mastery in their arsenal is what should be judged. I do not think anyone in all of these categories with said mastery surpasses me at this current moment or in the past.

28 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Also, this is an UPDATED LIST, you are nowhere as nearly active as you used to be, there will be players that will surpass you, or anyone from the old gen that people still think are godly. So why would you assume you are the best if you don't play the game consistently. 

There's information I am not willing to publicize at the moment so I will stop responding here. At the end of the day a tier list is just opinionated either way. I am not hating on your list, if who ever feels they are the best playing what ever then cool. I was just stating my opinion on it. I dislike tier list either way because I myself know after dealing with them for awhile and on a bunch of different games they will never be accurate. I'd prefer to not be mentioned in any of them.

3 minutes ago, Agni said:

What the player can do mechanically, how fast the player can pressure the others, how the player assists their teammates, and play making ability with the mastery in their arsenal is what should be judged. I do not think anyone in all of these categories with said mastery surpasses me at this current moment or in the past.

He surpasses you in all these areas though that's the point i'm making, you just blamed your last losses on the players around you, but regardless you say you don't care about tier lists when obviously you do or else you wouldn't reply. Even if I presented hard facts and evidence you'll still think you're better, this boils down to you having pride and a big ego, which is fine. ggs

20 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

He surpasses you in all these areas though that's the point i'm making, you just blamed your last losses on the players around you, but regardless you say you don't care about tier lists when obviously you do or else you wouldn't reply. Even if I presented hard facts and evidence you'll still think you're better, this boils down to you having pride and a big ego, which is fine. ggs

I don't, I saw this earlier, I didn't respond because I didn't care. Pride and Big Ego aren't the reason you would want to clear up something you do not think is true. I responded because someone mentioned me and said I lost something which wasn't true so I went to check it out. There are no hard facts. If you are taking multiple things into consideration then you would need information to back these. You play with SDZ on a daily basis but have little to no knowledge of me to judge me on these points. I have not lead you, I have not teamed you, I have not raided with you, I have not done anything with you to formulate these opinions. The only person in your group currently that can even slightly give a clear opinion(very small opinion might I add) on this is Black Rain because he has actually teamed with me but even then he has barely played with me since he went rogue shortly after hitting level 50 and I started on another character. That's also why I mentioned it's just opinionated regardless.