Charging on water for non misties

Desecration

Sup bois, credit to @Mell for the idea. The ability for non misties to charge on water.

As we all know the mist passive allows misties to retain all their chakra on water and charge while on it, but lookin at what this game is inspired by it should make sense for all ninja to charge on water.
I still believe that non mist should still lose the 10chk points on water (maybe more if needed?) but the idea in my opinion renders the mist passive either irrelevant/ significantly weaker. So I wanna hear your thoughts and ideas about it in the comments weither you support it or not and if you can give some more ideas/solutions that would be great.

Have a good day :).

12 minutes ago, Mizxry said:

Sup bois, credit to @Mell for the idea. The ability for non misties to charge on water.

As we all know the mist passive allows misties to retain all their chakra on water and charge while on it, but lookin at what this game is inspired by it should make sense for all ninja to charge on water.
I still believe that non mist should still lose the 10chk points on water (maybe more if needed?) but the idea in my opinion renders the mist passive either irrelevant/ significantly weaker. So I wanna hear your thoughts and ideas about it in the comments weither you support it or not and if you can give some more ideas/solutions that would be great.

Have a good day :).

i like this so misties can't abuse me on water as muchT-T

I do agree that it would make sense for all Ninja to charge chakra on water but I think it would conflict with the current Passives.

If we were to add this for all ninja i would rather have them charge chakra at a much slower speed and still lose chakra on water while mist ninja would charge at full speed and lose no chakra.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Erox said:

I do agree that it would make sense for all Ninja to charge chakra on water but I think it would conflict with the current Passives.

If we were to add this for all ninja i would rather have them charge chakra at a much slower speed and still lose chakra on water while mist ninja would charge at full speed and lose no chakra.

yeah I agree it would mess with current passives, cool to see your take on it.