Inochi Client cant go fullscreen.

Darasuu
Go to solution Solved by SDZ,

No matter what I change the resolution to the game wont fit my screen. I've tried it all, and the fullscreen option just doesn't work at all for me. I click fullscreen then restart the client, but it just makes the game a medium sized rectangle in the middle of my screen.

• Solution

I have this same issue. It can be resolved if I open config and change resolution to 2 HOWEVER if the resolution is anything apart from 1920x1080 (my screen), then the mouse will desynch and will not click where I need - and I need to redo the config file every time I restart the client.

Please fix! happy to help and give any info needed

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mokuchi said:

Why are people still using config file when you can adjust keybinds ingame? o.o

Bro please read the actual post lmao. 
the issue is that the nin client inoichi refuses to go into full screen unless I manually change config and do that every time I start the client 

• 1 month later...
On 4/14/2021 at 2:16 AM, Darasuu said:

No matter what I change the resolution to the game wont fit my screen. I've tried it all, and the fullscreen option just doesn't work at all for me. I click fullscreen then restart the client, but it just makes the game a medium sized rectangle in the middle of my screen.

13 hours ago, Xerith said:

Yeah I am having this problem as well and while I could just play with a smaller window its kind of annoying to go back into config and set it to resolution 2 just so I am able to play on fullscreen at 1920x1080

On 4/14/2021 at 10:34 PM, SDZ said:

I have this same issue. It can be resolved if I open config and change resolution to 2 HOWEVER if the resolution is anything apart from 1920x1080 (my screen), then the mouse will desynch and will not click where I need - and I need to redo the config file every time I restart the client.

Please fix! happy to help and give any info needed

Went through the same issue. 

To fix:

• Settings > System > Display > Scale and Layout >
  • Change the size of text, apps and other items = 100%

If not this then good luck <3