Crescent Moon Beheading

Kanpeki

Question

This jutsu is pretty bad right now, not just in PvP but also in PvE. It slows you down, has a long cast time and even selfstuns you. The hitbox is also bugged and doesn't seem to match the animation. 

I think that in order for this jutsu to be worth using it needs to stun enemies when it hits. It is extremely hard to land and risky to use, but that doesn't really reflect on the benefits the jutsu provides. 

2 second stun would be nice since the jutsu is a 2 second slow run cast and it also selfstuns for 0.5 seconds so even if you land it it gives your opponent time to react to something like Cutter or Crescent. 

• Like 4

15 answers to this question

I think you have a very wrong idea for what weapon master should be. All I see in this suggestion is stun, stun, stun.

With the swords being as powerful as they are, what I would suggest is to remove stun from crescent moon dance.

I don't see the reason for a weapon master to have such a oppressing kit it has now with every new sword being stronger than previous.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Mana said:

I think you have a very wrong idea for what weapon master should be. All I see in this suggestion is stun, stun, stun.

With the swords being as powerful as they are, what I would suggest is to remove stun from crescent moon dance.

I don't see the reason for a weapon master to have such a oppressing kit it has now with every new sword being stronger than previous.

nobody has the new sword ,if the sword can be bought for 5 k sure but that not the case plus wm is the worst out off al 3 meele classes in nin

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Enver said:

Why would u remove the only stun WM has in its kit lmao, literally ALL masteries have some kind of stun/snare some even have multiple.
Every new sword being stronger than previous? Bone is still the best sword even after many new releases.

Because It's already overloaded with CC and cancels, turbo boosted by homings and swords that are no different than pre-rework fans which were considered cancer.

With new client and it's features, the basic attacks are easier to land than ever before and they are not done optimizing things.

Nah.

1 hour ago, Mana said:

Because It's already overloaded with CC and cancels, turbo boosted by homings and swords that are no different than pre-rework fans which were considered cancer.

With new client and it's features, the basic attacks are easier to land than ever before and they are not done optimizing things.

Nah.

What were fans like pre re-work?

12 minutes ago, Enver said:

Risky is its only cancel with a 1 second cast.
Twin Fangs is RNG.

Shockwave Slash doesnt get used.
Wild Slashes isnt that great.
Blade Piercing is garbage.
Beheading is garbage.

What overloaded are you talking about buddy.

Knockback from more than one sword, Dance, Risky, Shadow. 4 crowd control in one mastery sound good with constant non chakra reliant dps.

10 minutes ago, Enver said:

First u mentioned strWM, and now u added intWM to it.

Risky = 1 sec cast time, shit vs good players
Dance = 2 sec cast time 
If you have Shadow Shuriken in your kit that means ur hybrid, and from my experience hybrids lack damage and statpoints.\

From my experience Instant Cast beats Cast times.

Yuki I beg you go play strWM, and u will realize its overhyped. How many times did u see Yami switch back, just watch within 1 week hes gone from strWM.

I have played str, but I don't main it. Hence no bias when talking about it.

1 minute ago, Enver said:

Why arent u talking about Gentle Fist then, it has better scaling, it has instant cast and basically can wear the same sword.

What is this logic? Everyone has already talked about GF. Me included.

7 minutes ago, Enver said:

To compare your logic:

Fan, GF, intMed, Tai are better/stronger than strWM, but you ask for strWM nerfs. (Balance doesnt work that way)

Imagine me wanting Water nerfs right now, makes no sense.

If you are asking me if I am fine with how scalpel, GF, Fan or Tai are right now, then my answer would be no. Same answer would be with WM. What is your logic again?

WM doesn't need to get any stronger mostly because people pair WM with other top-tier masteries. Med/GF/Fan in particular.

All 3 of these have the same thing in common, instant flicker combo set-ups. WM has a lot of pressure with homings that are only consistently countered by flicker-cc. It's not as oppressive as the other 3, but when paired together it's excessive.

Unless and until there's combat/balance changes that move us away from flicker-combos and instant-cc then any WM buffs are just going to make the meta builds even harder to deal with. And if flicker-combos are nerfed/removed then WM is going straight to S-tier, no buffs required.