Rumors about Mastery reset for masteried that doesnt have advance/kekkei genkai

Magnus

Dear @Ueda

I heard a rumors about people who pick masteries that does not have advance or kekkei genkai are gonna get mastery reset once Advance masteries arrives.

But no one can confirm if this is true or not cause it is a ''rumors'' and i think as an owner of the game can you please state what your opinion about mastery reset?

It would be really helpful for us player to decide what is the future about our characters. 

Me myself do not want to pick any 2nd mastery because i do not want to waste my time start all over again if i pick masteries that does not get adv/kekkei genkai

3 minutes ago, ana primal said:

first we need to ballance the current masteries then we can talk about advanced.

How wild, the game is balanced enough as is. 

Besides, why waste hundreds of hours balancing only to change the balance with advanced which will need tweaking as well?

4 minutes ago, SaphV2 said:

Lowkey he probably wasn’t joking lol

Well, he meant it( like he meant you’ll have to reset)  but the answer "you’ll get a reset", well I see it as a slight joke, an answer with a tone of humour (because he meant you’ll get nothing from him).

Listen my English is broken. Please don’t make it difficult to the point where I can’t explain myself. I barely know the difference between many and much.

52 minutes ago, SaphV2 said:

It confusing because Rory said this a couple of months back image.thumb.png.4496bfbc60767d1b20d35bd096558e1e.png

"I have question will people who go something with no advanced get something?"

"Nope they'll get a reset"

His answer to your question of will they get something is nope, and then he follows that up by saying they'll "get a reset" which was, like Lumy said, a joke about resting their character.

1 hour ago, Gilgamesh said:

How wild, the game is balanced enough as is. 

Besides, why waste hundreds of hours balancing only to change the balance with advanced which will need tweaking as well?

it anything but balances masteries,ping/fps boostes and org buffs make it not balanced until it worked to a point it can be seen as balanced otherwise more op masteries wil lbe be more op looking at water/wind and tai medic .

The problem with going with "some people will get a reset" is that people will start doubling down on things they don't actually want to play, because it's meta now, because they think they'll get to choose again later.

My official statement is:
There won't be a time where you play Nin in a specific way and then suddenly your combination of character building is suddenly not viable and we don't do anything to help you.

So play as you want.

• Like 4

The dream of a viable agility taijutsu strength weapon master hybrid lives on...

Now if only we could do something about that pesky weapon swap cooldown.

or perhaps a more "lightweight" sword that you can equip while still being able to perform kick jutsus with. Hmmm

On 4/22/2021 at 8:07 AM, Ueda said:

My official statement is:

There won't be a time where you play Nin in a specific way and then suddenly your combination of character building is suddenly not viable and we don't do anything to help you.

So play as you want.

Does this mean that combinations that weren't viable/are weaker to begin with will stay that way or will those receive some love as well? Other than that seems like a fair statement