Enver

Balance Update

Question

While @Ueda and @TheWolf work on the new client, the balance updates are getting left behind, the last real balance change was around January.

Fire:
image.png.0c991d09152e90a93ed37760f34f18e4.png - Change self stun from 1.2 seconds to 1.0 seconds.

Gentle Fist:
image.png.4cac830d806c7afcd14dcef7d1edc7fc.png - Adding the same self stun as Seismic Dash.

Fan/Pipe:
image.png.ee6ca4754424861b8c76dcb76af5e708.png - Change snare duration to 1.25 seconds.

image.png.ebc5260a73fe49324b9f9cd342b2e262.png - Change strength requirement to 30 strength from 15.

image.png.fea578d53f34ccad357cbc07f6f6d08d.png - Change strength requirement to 15 strength from 25.

Taijutsu/Medical:
image.png.160e514a97cd92d933ff49ec39a44fdd.pngimage.png.11af0f337914b72ab704fb6a09d02955.pngimage.png.841804a6fd6d257ad56c891704b99ac8.png - Change Chakra Scalpel unable to cast with these weapons equipped.

- Fix Fire Vortex Tiles to 3 each side (like gf rotation and lighting aoe stun) making the animation actually fit the justu range 

- Fix Flaming Bullet Tiles Hitbox(The 1 tile infront of player must also count as hit)

- Nerf Poison Scalpel - Longer CD or more Cha Costs

- Nerf Pipe - Make 0.75s snare (also increase STG requirement)

- Nerf Claw, 1s Run cast with selfstun

- Return Instant Vacuum with nerfed damage and selfstun 

- Nerf Fan - Increase STG requirement to at least 30+ 

- Add Selfstun to Mountain Crusher or Remove Selfstun form Seismic Dash

- Nerf / Fix Tai weapons and CHA Sca bug / abuse 

- Make Feast of Lightning a run cast Justu with nerfed damage (similar to wind / earth homing)

- Add 0.5 sec selfstun to Risky and Increase range by 2 Tiles (free homing / tp with cancel needs balancing) 

Agree with everything except the gentle fist nerf, stop trying to nerf its only viable combozzz

Make Fans and Pipes have a 1 second run cast on melee. Instant cast CC on melee is just wrong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mokuchi said:

Agree with everything except the gentle fist nerf, stop trying to nerf its only viable combozzz

Flicker>breaking Kick>seismic dash combo works, why would GF combo cease to function?

1 minute ago, Yamikami said:

Make Fans and Pipes have a 1 second run cast on melee. Instant cast CC on melee is just wrong.

u realize 1 sec runcast on melee is hella awkward? take a sec to imagine u having a fan and trying to melee someone but its 1sec run cast. with that the aatack speed would have to be buffed aswell because it's technically adding 1s to the attack speed too.  

i suggest removing cc from lvl 10 fan n pipe. Make then fan just do dmg, make the pipe just explode -> leave the cc for higher lvl fans and pipes

1 minute ago, xxanax said:

u realize 1 sec runcast on melee is hella awkward? take a sec to imagine u having a fan and trying to melee someone but its 1sec run cast. with that the aatack speed would have to be buffed aswell because it's technically adding 1s to the attack speed too.  

i suggest removing cc from lvl 10 fan n pipe. Make then fan just do dmg, make the pipe just explode -> leave the cc for higher lvl fans and pipes

Fan is meant to be more of a ranged mastery so it shouldn't matter if it's melee is on a cast time if it's used at range, the current one is too good at close range.

Same with Pipe, it's supposed to play around traps but it's primary use is meleeing people after Subs. 

Just now, Yamikami said:

Fan is meant to be more of a ranged mastery so it shouldn't matter if it's melee is on a cast time if it's used at range, the current one is too good at close range.

Same with Pipe, it's supposed to play around traps but it's primary use is meleeing people after Subs. 

Fan is a mid-range mastery with all its weapons n jutsus varying for 4 to 20 range current fan is good at close range cuz of crystal being broken the entire mastery shouldn't be punished for a single weapon being broken, fans are a form of self peel like in any other games some ranged/mid-range classes have a quick move to get the opponent away from them. IF you add cast time to fans that would make them completely useless against tai/gf users who have plenty cancels and they would be unable to self peel because meleeing  is not viable  jutsu + melee wouldn't be a thing.  It's fine if one or 2 fans have cast time because they're a special breed or sum but having all fans on cast time is ridiculous 

That is a sub problem then not a pipe problem, anything can melee u if u sub. pipes are already used like trap most of the time it's only problem is elementals being overpowered with it that's why lvl 10 pipe shouldn't have any cc

I agree with vortex and Scalpel unable with weapon.

Rest is fine in my opinion.

Vortex just need same duration of self stun than stun, 3 tiles radius would make him very good btw.

Unable sclapel with weapon equiped seems good too. Because Tai is already the best mastery in 1V1 and it's more Op with this weapon.

Running cast on Fan or pipe ??? Why ?

I think there is possible to lock weapon to fan masteries if Bubble and fan will become a real masteries and not sub-masteries.

This is 99% impossible to hit someone with pipe or fan with 1 sec running cast.

• Thanks 1

Balance post without poison scalpel being talked about? Pepeweird.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mana said:

Balance post without poison scalpel being talked about? Pepeweird.

24e98415a9dff2b22a023a8b1bafa691.png

I think snares will be less once old client gets removed so pscalpel will get an automatic nerf if im right, thats the reason I didnt include it. And without the current pscalpel intmedic isnt that great either.

I agree with everything except for vortex. By itself it is not a good jutsu, but with Fire's kit I think its fine.

increase CD on poison scalpel 

Increase the travel speed of bubble shark bomb and fit the hitbox

Lower the damage of Bubble clone by 80 and increase it base HP to 130 at level one, level two 210HP, 260HP at level 3

21 minutes ago, SaphV2 said:

increase CD on poison scalpel 

Increase the travel speed of bubble shark bomb and fit the hitbox

Lower the damage of Bubble clone by 80 and increase it base HP to 130 at level one, level two 210HP, 260HP at level 3

Bubble just needs to be finished, who knows what the last jutsu will do.

7 hours ago, Enver said:

Bubble just needs to be finished, who knows what the last jutsu will do.

A new a jutsu would be cool, but the current jutsu still needs to be fixed either way. It’s long overdue.

4 hours ago, Luhan said:

- Fix Fire Vortex Tiles to 3 each side (like gf rotation and lighting aoe stun) making the animation actually fit the justu range 

- Fix Flaming Bullet Tiles Hitbox(The 1 tile infront of player must also count as hit)

- Nerf Poison Scalpel - Longer CD or more Cha Costs

- Nerf Pipe - Make 0.75s snare (also increase STG requirement)

- Nerf Claw, 1s Run cast with selfstun

- Return Instant Vacuum with nerfed damage and selfstun 

- Nerf Fan - Increase STG requirement to at least 30+ 

- Add Selfstun to Mountain Crusher or Remove Selfstun form Seismic Dash

- Nerf / Fix Tai weapons and CHA Sca bug / abuse 

- Make Feast of Lightning a run cast Justu with nerfed damage (similar to wind / earth homing)

- Add 0.5 sec selfstun to Risky and Increase range by 2 Tiles (free homing / tp with cancel needs balancing) 

This is exactly the reason why you shouldnt make Balance suggestions, if you are not good at the game dont bother trying to balance it. Imagine a Silver in League of Legends making balance suggestions, pointless.

That Pipe nerf is too much
That Claw nerf is too much
Remove selfstun from Seismic Dash? U want Tai to have an uncounterable flicker combo aswell?
Self stun on Risky, u must be out of your mind.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Enver said:

24e98415a9dff2b22a023a8b1bafa691.png

I think snares will be less once old client gets removed so pscalpel will get an automatic nerf if im right, thats the reason I didnt include it. And without the current pscalpel intmedic isnt that great either.

I just don't think it should be a stun. It was fine when it had 3 tile wide range, no stun. Granted, senbon was instant cast stun then but instant cast CC is too strong. Most of them have been removed already so I don't see a reason to keep this the way it is.

On 4/25/2021 at 10:03 AM, Enver said:

Fire:
image.png.0c991d09152e90a93ed37760f34f18e4.png - Change self stun from 1.2 seconds to 1.0 seconds.

10 hours ago, Luhan said:

22 hours ago, Yin Katara said:

I agree with everything except for vortex. By itself it is not a good jutsu, but with Fire's kit I think its fine.

I 100% agree with the vortex buff since hitting it stuns u longer than the person attacked making you an easy target, but overall it's a decent justu for fire's kit, and some fire users don't even bother with the justu due to the drawbacks i mentioned earlier.

6 hours ago, Enver said:

This is exactly the reason why you shouldnt make Balance suggestions, if you are not good at the game dont bother trying to balance it. Imagine a Silver in League of Legends making balance suggestions, pointless.

That Pipe nerf is too much
That Claw nerf is too much
Remove selfstun from Seismic Dash? U want Tai to have an uncounterable flicker combo aswell?
Self stun on Risky, u must be out of your mind.

imagine not thinking risky is a broken jutsu - no risk - no skill - free homing - fast cast - damage and CACEL! are u mental buddy? 

1- Take off flicker + instant cc combo.

2- make village weapons locked to their own mastery.

3- Make poison scalpel cooldown longer.

4- fix chakra scalpel scaling with weapons or gentle fist melee buff.

5- fix that sensory jutsu abuse that gets you locked into a map.

6- Fix big fire bullet technique hitbox so it hits in front of the user.

7- vortex needs to have the same self stun time as the stun it does.

8- Water shark REALLLY has a clunky animation. A check up wouldnt hurt.

Thanks.