Buff Vacuum

Chunkzz

Question

Hello guys,judging people  after the vacuum nerf,there are barely any int wind users left.The majority is more of str wind now.Int wind is too weak now and it is a total useless mastery to go if your a Ninja in Leaf village or you want to play without any pipe or fan.Vaccum can only be landed if you have a secondary mastery which gives u Stuns/Snares(Water,Lighting or Pipe)
I think Vacuum's nerf should be reverted and imo i think these should be the changes made:

1. Tornados changed to a lvl 30 jutsu
  2. Task of the Dragon changed to a lvl 10 jutsu
  3. Slicing Wind changed to a lvl 15 jutsu
  4. Wind Mask changed to a lvl 20 jutsu
  5. Barrage changed to a lvl 30 jutsu
  6. Claw changed to a 0.5/1 sec run cast with a 0.5 sec self stun(if its a 1sec run cast)

Tornados will now share a CD with Vacuum

Anyways,thank you for reading and i hope @Ueda considers this.
P.S I would love to see your opinions on the changes that should be made

• Like 1
  • Boring 1

10 answers to this question

Wind with no tools is definitely hard to be good with with that vacuum nerf. HOWEVER, I feel like with jutsus like claw and drilling (triple hit)(does more damage than vacuum), wind is still strong enough, I feel like drilling and claw should've been looked into instead of vacuum. 

Because, regardless, wind with CC tool like fan and pipe is still one of the most busted thing around when without it, it is a complete different game.

If vacuum's cast time gets taken away, the damage should be nerf, it should selfstun the user too, and the CD should be way higher.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Enver said:

Vacuum is fine, u just need to get better.

Those are below 100 ms players
+ if thats the case then the game is literally forcing u to get better at pvp instead of enjoying it
People above 120-140 ping still cant land like that

Just now, xxanax said:

if u have bad ping u cant be telling people to balance the game around it lmao that's silly

its not only about ping,ainz might have been lucky there but there is no way he can pull stunts like that so often
Its just dumb that int wint has no strength if u dont play with fan/pipe
I'll admit that vacuum doesnt need a buff if people can play int wind good without any stun/snare secondary mastery/weapon

2 minutes ago, Lumy said:

Wind with no tools is definitely hard to be good with with that vacuum nerf. HOWEVER, I feel like with jutsus like claw and drilling (triple hit)(does more damage than vacuum), wind is still strong enough, I feel like drilling and claw should've been looked into instead of vacuum. 

Because, regardless, wind with CC tool like fan and pipe is still one of the most busted thing around when without it, it is a complete different game.

If vacuum's cast time gets taken away, the damage should be nerf, it should selfstun the user too, and the CD should be way higher.

Then so be it that then!

13 hours ago, BloodKin said:

Hello guys,judging people  after the vacuum nerf,there are barely any int wind users left.The majority is more of str wind now.Int wind is too weak now and it is a total useless mastery to go if your a Ninja in Leaf village or you want to play without any pipe or fan.Vaccum can only be landed if you have a secondary mastery which gives u Stuns/Snares(Water,Lighting or Pipe)
I think Vacuum's nerf should be reverted and imo i think these should be the changes made:

1. Tornados changed to a lvl 30 jutsu
  2. Task of the Dragon changed to a lvl 10 jutsu
  3. Slicing Wind changed to a lvl 15 jutsu
  4. Wind Mask changed to a lvl 20 jutsu
  5. Barrage changed to a lvl 30 jutsu
  6. Claw changed to a 0.5/1 sec run cast with a 0.5 sec self stun(if its a 1sec run cast)

Tornados will now share a CD with Vacuum

Anyways,thank you for reading and i hope @Ueda considers this.
P.S I would love to see your opinions on the changes that should be made

yh most player don't use it outside team fights anymore because of the risk and such i am kool with everything except the claw tbh 

• Like 1

Dear and lovely nin online community pls for god fucking sake stop.Pls stop with the balance talk stop post i like this or ths to be done to this and this mastery.Pls stop with nerf this, buff this,  remove this and so on.You dont understand that nobody here plays the same masteries on the same fps and same ping so we all see them difrently so pls stop .Nobody in this games plays the same and so nobody in this game know how you feel when playing so sugestion that 150+ players have wont be understood by bellow 100 or na ping players  or the other way around so pls stop get some help and a gf .You all must understand by now nothing will change and when it does there will be more complains then anything praise so pls stop get some help.Just enjoy the game as it is unblanced and broken as it is play for fun rather then anything else .