PLS STOP GET SOME HELP.

Anna Primal

Question

Dear and lovely nin online community pls for god fucking sake stop.Pls stop with the balance talk stop post i like this or ths to be done to this and this mastery.Pls stop with nerf this, buff this,  remove this and so on.You dont understand that nobody here plays the same masteries on the same fps and same ping so we all see them difrently so pls stop .Nobody in this games plays the same and so nobody in this game know how you feel when playing so sugestion that 150+ players have wont be understood by bellow 100 or na ping players  or the other way around so pls stop get some help and a gf .You all must understand by now nothing will change and when it does there will be more complains then anything praise so pls stop get some help.Just enjoy the game as it is unblanced and broken as it is play for fun rather then anything else .

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.ed6e60826affee3d00b37468a4cf1837.jpg

f3c.gif

• Like 2

16 answers to this question

13 hours ago, Ueda said:

I take all balance changes seriously. But not all balance suggestions are equal, and even those that sound good, don't fit the bigger picture when all factors important in balance are considered. Neither do many of them take into consideration things planned in the future (not anyone's fault, I don't often like to talk about what's in the pipeline for a bunch of reasons)

All I can ask for is people's trust and understanding that even though PvP content is not a large focus this year, things are on track. There's been a plan from the very beginning, and people may joke about my vision. But watch any PvP video from 2013, one from 2015, and every year after and you'll see how things have formed up into what it is now. There have been changes on the way, like bubble mastery was never planned until 2018-ish, but I'm always considering a lot more than meets the eye when it comes to making balance changes. Of course it'll be easier for me to tweak numbers than say no to them.

i think being more open wih the community and share your views is better then keeping ppl in dark and giving them hopes for some things.

• Like 1

Suggestions are a great way to improve the game. Not all of the suggestions have to be good to be heard. You, yourself Primal have made many suggestions. It is obvious this game needs a new balance patch.

Aaaaand there is not much else to discuss on this forum other than game related events.

16 minutes ago, Seifer said:

Suggestions are a great way to improve the game. Not all of the suggestions have to be good to be heard. You, yourself Primal have made many suggestions. It is obvious this game needs a new balance patch.

Aaaaand there is not much else to discuss on this forum other than game related events.

True andi have suggestion i m aware will never happen but that fine nin wont be balance and advanced wotn come for 2 more years  if not more by the looks of it ppl put there hopes up and get angry that nothing is dont for + years to blaanced the pvp best thing we got is wind nerf and new client while that nice that far from a balanced game .

Well you aren't wrong there. Suggestions are often ignored. Obviously there is a bias when selecting what to change.

It sucks, but nothing you can do really. Maybe make a poll on a decision to show that the community is strongly against or for certain changes.

I take all balance changes seriously. But not all balance suggestions are equal, and even those that sound good, don't fit the bigger picture when all factors important in balance are considered. Neither do many of them take into consideration things planned in the future (not anyone's fault, I don't often like to talk about what's in the pipeline for a bunch of reasons)

All I can ask for is people's trust and understanding that even though PvP content is not a large focus this year, things are on track. There's been a plan from the very beginning, and people may joke about my vision. But watch any PvP video from 2013, one from 2015, and every year after and you'll see how things have formed up into what it is now. There have been changes on the way, like bubble mastery was never planned until 2018-ish, but I'm always considering a lot more than meets the eye when it comes to making balance changes. Of course it'll be easier for me to tweak numbers than say no to them.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ana primal said:

i think being more open wih the community and share your views is better then keeping ppl in dark and giving them hopes for some things.

I agree with this. @Ueda

I think it is better for more open responses even if you are saying no to things. That way people can think of new ideas together and understand you better.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2021 at 3:29 AM, Ueda said:

Buff shirokata and nerf gf.