Buying Kawaki ign 200k ryo

Steezoom

No idea who is the player that carrie this name but i would like have it.

Kawaki remind me in many ways born to the harass and spreading it back.

He never was interested in communication skills or being a part of a clan/org.

Since i start to play i never admitted myself as a ninja all i wanted is to be out of the system but to be known.

I also like the mainstream power scale so yea i need carrie this name to give me luck to push me forward to break my limits.

• Like 1

On 4/29/2021 at 4:42 PM, Hageshi said:

A8E5EAC8DA91101FA4042D0A10203FD0A6C6D196

go away  Hageshi u nerdy blegium kid everything u do u are sus if its right or wrong thats why u aint rich and not getting girls on a daily basis.

Look at me im a champ like adult Kawaki im spreading harass with no regrets and getting rich and ladies cause im rocking hard

im putting heavily goals like to destroy Rain and his communication skills crew and looking on big threats and climibing up fearlness against the world.

• Funny 1

On 4/30/2021 at 9:46 AM, Steezo said:

go away  Hageshi u nerdy blegium kid everything u do u are sus if its right or wrong thats why u aint rich and not getting girls on a daily basis.

Look at me im a champ like adult Kawaki im spreading harass with no regrets and getting rich and ladies cause im rocking hard

im putting heavily goals like to destroy Rain and his communication skills crew and looking on big threats and climibing up fearlness against the world.

Sheeeeeeesh

18 hours ago, Kawaki said:

Sheeeeeeesh

You are champ i aint hom o i like girls but u are the perfection creation so you might be the only person i will date with.

you are my idol spreading harass fk communication skills we are belong to the Jigen bro.

The age of Shinobi and nin i generally itsnt over but we should make it happen for our own justice and make our father happy.

The karma seal gonna serve us as well.