If the new clan big update arrives

Akai Shuichi

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2021 at 1:36 PM, Akai Shuichi said:

What would happen to the characters already created without a clan when the significant update of the clans arrived?

Is there an option to join a clan (since it will have new and perhaps good benefits and skills for builds)?

People who don't have clans won't get anything. It's your own fault if you didn't pick one when the clan selection was a big option in creating your character and if you made ur acc before clans came out and u didn't pick a clan back then, then that means it truly is your own fault. 

33 minutes ago, Nagamushi said:

People who don't have clans won't get anything. It's your own fault if you didn't pick one when the clan selection was a big option in creating your character and if you made ur acc before clans came out and u didn't pick a clan back then, then that means it truly is your own fault. 

Not really

As character made before clan's be thing, i think here should be still a way to pick one, why? 
because in past when we can pick clan a lot of them wasn't finished (i mean clan outfit's, also passives still in work).
the other case is not everyone was playing when this option was available.

17 hours ago, Defyas said:

Not really

As character made before clan's be thing, i think here should be still a way to pick one, why? 
because in past when we can pick clan a lot of them wasn't finished (i mean clan outfit's, also passives still in work).
the other case is not everyone was playing when this option was available.

Why are you acting like clans are finished right now. They weren't finished back then and they certainly aren't finished as of right now. 

On 5/16/2021 at 8:24 AM, Nagamushi said:

What is this ridiculous take lmfao.

"You made your own account before clans were made? Your fault! You should have known the future, and NOT made your account until clans were in!"

• Like 1

On 5/17/2021 at 10:17 AM, Hao said:

What is this ridiculous take lmfao.

"You made your own account before clans were made? Your fault! You should have known the future, and NOT made your account until clans were in!"

This is a good point, if u going wait for clan update e going to be a long time no playing nothing in this game.